shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
You've been on the site, true.

But you haven't posted here for at least 2 years if at all - except for what seems to be your usual "save please" plea.

Sounds like when you "ask" it's more of a "demand" ...

Don't bother - <ignored>
my literaly previous post to this was me saying please share 100% are you ok?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

BeerTits&Food.gif

Symphony of the Serpent's chapter 1 scenes have been animated! We're now moving full-steam ahead with editing the massive amount of voicework that will be needed from the general dialog scripts and voiced scenes.

In addition we're continuing to design new sets and areas using the isometric view style and have completed the new and improved sprite sheets for the characters. In TGO, each character used 27 sprites to convey walking, running, jumping and standing. In SotS the character sheet is 224 sprites! And here's the cool part, the process for creating these animation sheets is less effort than the 27 sprites in TGO while producing a significantly improved result!

But that's not the only change. The characters will now appear in varying sizes depending on where you are in the world. Are you in a small room? Then the characters will appear larger on the screen, utilizing the entire screen space available. Are you in the red-light district? Your character will appear small, showing the different locations you can visit in clear view.

There's so much going on right now as we push forward getting all the new systems in place to enhance the experience and raise the bar. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks for the support and have a great week!

Last edited:

midway_02

Apr 6, 2021
I'm stuck at 57% progress, on the quest 'Kimberly and Lillian are hiding in the mansion'. I tried to enter the Wikes mansion, but the police stationed there stopped me because I was fired and switched to undercover work after the scandal with Ella. So, I moved along the Ray farm route and managed to get into the mansion, but I can't find Kimberly and Lilian. I checked the walkthrough, and it says she's in the basement, but when I go down there, nothing changes. Where do I need to find Kim and Lil?
1713767169227.png 1713767207286.png 1713767275979.png

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at 57% progress, on the quest 'Kimberly and Lillian are hiding in the mansion'. I tried to enter the Wikes mansion, but the police stationed there stopped me because I was fired and switched to undercover work after the scandal with Ella. So, I moved along the Ray farm route and managed to get into the mansion, but I can't find Kimberly and Lilian. I checked the walkthrough, and it says she's in the basement, but when I go down there, nothing changes. Where do I need to find Kim and Lil?
View attachment 3563815 View attachment 3563817 View attachment 3563818
What is the latest scene you unlocked in the scene gallery ? (scene number)
I'm not 100% sure where you are at in the game but from looking at the WT you should have every scene up to scene 87.
If that's where you are at then going to the mansion basement should work.
If you are at scene 86 then you need to go to the mansion kitchen to trigger scene 87 and then go to the basement to continue.

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
It is possible to play and understand The Genesis Order without having played Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia?
Also, can you play The Genesis order first and then play the other two?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It is possible to play and understand The Genesis Order without having played Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia?
Also, can you play The Genesis order first and then play the other two?
Yes, you can play the game first. But I still recommend that you play in the following order: LE, ToN, TGO.
It's better for understanding the global story. For example, there are characters from ToN in TGO.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Yes, you can play the game first. But I still recommend that you play in the following order: LE, ToN, TGO.
It's better for understanding the global story. For example, there are characters from ToN in TGO.
Thanks so much! But I think I'm gonna play this one first because it looks absolutely amazing. After that I'm going for LE and ToN.

Schrodingerr

Formerly 'khairi'
Jun 27, 2018
help guys, i cant buy andrea's house even tho i have the money already, when i tried to buy it, heather dont show up and the dialog box shown up with "I have the money, but where is the realtor?"

edit: nvm i skipped something

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry but does anyone have the 1.01 update patch over 1.0?
i'm pretty sure the 1.0 is the latest version so far
Nope, there is effectively a 1.01 version available since 04/16.
Unfortunately, the TGO update is no more functional due to server change at NLT-media.
So, you need to wait someone to pay and share this version, be patient.

Reactions: Artoriasex

Mega107

Nov 3, 2020
Why there is always male protagonist in NTL midea games....?
I don't know may be they can try female protagonist too...

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes