Comics Collection The Foxxx collection [The Foxxx]

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Well, then someone fucked up big with adding Kukichi stuff to The Foxxx works, and after people repeat this mistake unknowingly. Seen it in couple various collections of his works.

"Visiting the Mother Hoare" or "THE MONK HUGH AND THE MOTHER HOARE". Have access to both, if you want some of them.

Bartolox

Mar 22, 2018
Well, then someone fucked up big with adding Kukichi stuff to The Foxxx works, and after people repeat this mistake unknowingly. Seen it in couple various collections of his works.

"Visiting the Mother Hoare" or "THE MONK HUGH AND THE MOTHER HOARE". Have access to both, if you want some of them.
No dude. Go to his main site. You will see new things that arent in those sites. Go to the foxxx dot com. Anyone have the new episodes? Carlos first time? 1 and 2 part, with mother hoare and bill philz. Those were the episodes of april and may.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know if The Foxxx created a continuation of How I met Rachel?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
As we've had this issue before (people asking for money in order to share a copy of something; see the Fansadox comics thread), I think we need to clear this up:
Do not ask for money to share a copy. I'll take it into my own hands to temp-ban (or if it keeps going on, perma-ban)

Along these lines, don't be the idiot to give these scammers the money in the first place.