• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Fosters: Back 2 School is Coming Very Soon

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Four years after the events of The Fosters, Jack is asked to be a substitute teacher at a local high school. Watching over a group of students in week-long detention seems like an easy task, but what do these troublemakers have in mind for Jack?
We'll revisit the characters of The Fosters, finding out how they are dealing with the fallout from the first game and further developing our relationships with them. We'll also meet new characters and new love interests.

B2S Title.jpg

Chapter 1 is almost finished and should be released in mid-May 2023!

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
What about Linda - will she have her own path (or at least some scenes) in this game? Was really bummed that there was no "good" way for getting with her in the original.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Linda is in this game, and chapter 1 will give you an idea about the direction her storyline is headed.
What about Linda - will she have her own path (or at least some scenes) in this game? Was really bummed that there was no "good" way for getting with her in the original.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Just waiting on my primary tester to finish up before posting release dates.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I wanted to remind you of some of the characters who will continue on from The Fosters.
Lucy Icon.png Lucy
Sam Icon.png Sam
Maria Icon.png Maria
Elena Icon.png Elena
Julia Icon.png Julia
Linda Icon.png Linda
Bella Icon.png Bella

And, here's the new possible love interests you'll meet at school.
Arden Icon.png Arden
Avery Icon.png Avery
Charleigh Icon.png Leigh
Emerson Icon.png Emma
Kit Icon.png Kit
Joanne Icon.png Joanne

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Interesting premise.

... but please do something about that awful MC facial hair though ... also he should be in much better shape than shown (i.e., lean and muscular) given that he's been living a harem life for four years (physically demanding) and knows he needs to be fit to fend off potential wrongdoers.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Interesting premise.

... but please do something about that awful MC facial hair though ... also he should be in much better shape than shown (i.e., lean and muscular) given that he's been living a harem life for four years (physically demanding) and knows he needs to be fit to fend off potential wrongdoers.
He has lost weight and put on some muscle since The Fosters ended. He's slouching a bit in this image, so it isn't too noticeable, though.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Still... waiting...

Maybe if some of you requested it? Several other games that were submitted after mine have been posted. Mine is just... not.

• Sad
Reactions: guardianfather

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Still... waiting...

Maybe if some of you requested it? Several other games that were submitted after mine have been posted. Mine is just... not.
That's weird. Do they need to do a rule 7 review? That might explain a delay?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
That's what they're saying, but I stated in the post that the pre-teen characters will not have nudity or sex scenes.

Reactions: guardianfather