Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
fondo_anya_intro.jpg
Updated: 2022-09-12
Game/Creator: The Forgotten Order by Dayada |
Modder: RiamMar | - F95zone
Game Version: v0.2 | English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 2022-12-17:
After several weekly status updates in September and talking about monthly update, the games dev went awol.
Mod status: Onhold until further notice

Downloads:

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I get an error message when I click on the " Walkthrough" button in the menu

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I get an error message when I click on the " Walkthrough" button in the menu
Can you post or message me your traceback.txt from the base folder of the game (next to the executable)?

Edit: Did you use the old mod and copy and pasted the new mod over it without deleting the old mod first? If so, please try deleting the mods folder before intalling the new mod version as well.

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
THs is the first time using the mod so didn't install over an old one. I'll add the traceback file to here

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
THs is the first time using the mod so didn't install over an old one. I'll add the traceback file to here
Okay, thanks for the traceback. The problem is, that the game can't find the icons I am using since the path seems to be different from what the game expects.
Did you perhapse extract the archive and copied the folder "TheForgottenOrder_v0.2_-_Multi-Mod_v2_by_RiamMar" into the "game" folder?

--------------------------------------------------

The-Forgotten-Order-Mod-Installation-Path-Wrong.jpg
--------------------------------------------------
The-Forgotten-Order-Mod-Installation-Path-Correct.jpg
I expanded all directories of the mod folder, so you can see, how it should look like for you.

I hope this solves the problem for now. I'm currently looking into making a permanent fix for that, regardless of folder structure.

Edit: You can delete your traceback now, if you want to. I've got a copy, if I need it for patching.

Reactions: Khairus

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
ahh ok I see.. I did do that.. I'll try doing it the right way and see .. thank you :)

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
ahh ok I see.. I did do that.. I'll try doing it the right way and see .. thank you :)
I added a new version of the mod, that should fix the problem by itself. But using only the "mods" directory will prevent you from having multiple versions of the mod installed at the same time when updating to future versions without the need to delete the old mod every time, since the archives file name will change to reflect the game and mod version.

You're welcome and thank you for trying out my mod!

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Im getting the same error even though ive installed the files as per mentioned.
Thanks for the report. Somehow my dev environment did to well ignoring some things. Should be fixed with a better path fetching.
If there are still issues with the "missing image" please report. You may also use the older Mod v2 version I added again.