Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Funny thing is, childbirth being the height of obscenity is an attitude straight out of the 50's. The more things change the more they stay the same.
I mean, think of all those computer games where you kill other people (often graphically extreme) being totally fine, sometimes even marked ages 12+, but show a nipple and it instantly gets slammed on ages 18+ and you get "content creators" upset at these things.

Blowing one's brains out and eating their intestines in games? No problem, 12+. Giving birth to someone? Don't you fucking dare, even 18+ in Patreon's case.

That obscure shotgun roulette game you see all those content creators play? fun and gimmicks mate. A purple dildo? Better make it to gaming journalism headlines (i.e. saints row 4)

Reactions: Feyd

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Reactions: GmFn1869

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think it's less about obscenity and more about. Do you really want to see that? because I don't. It's not a pretty sight. as far as I'm concerned.
The best outcome I've had from a birthing scene was the one in Sense8 that was a bit of a jumpscare and left me pissing myself in sympathy laughing. Not kink-shaming anyone here who's into it but yeah, I'd have to give it a hard pass for eroticism for me - it's a fetish I think would be much better catered for in games specifically aimed at it.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
The best outcome I've had from a birthing scene was the one in Sense8 that was a bit of a jumpscare and left me pissing myself in sympathy laughing. Not kink-shaming anyone here who's into it but yeah, I'd have to give it a hard pass for eroticism for me - it's a fetish I think would be much better catered for in games specifically aimed at it.
I get where you're coming from. Pregnancy and birthing is definitely a niche fetish. The thing is that a lot of games these days don't really cater to it much. The most you tend to get these days is one CG of a preg belly that's usually tied to a game over or bad end. There's barely a handful of creators who bother putting meaningful pregnancy content in their games, much less going the whole nine yards with stuff like progression and birthing. It's why I at least wanted to try asking for for it in this game.

Reactions: RenH and Beggarman

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Birthing is a mess of blood, piss, and shit. I'm pretty sure it's far more niche than simple pregnancy (I like pregnancy but not birthing). The only point that matters is birthing won't be in the game to avoid legal complications.
No one can really argue against that.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A bit more detail without buying the micro bikini yourself.

Male start, then pick the ok with it / excited type options when talking to Emily. When you're getting cloths you should not have her join you in the fitting room, then choose the thong.

After that keep playing and make sure to talk to Emily several times in the kitchen / common room the next couple of days. The first day you should take a walk in the park, then the second day you'll go to the beach.

If she gives you the micro bikini it should trigger that a couple of guys come up to you (choosing to go either topless or nude shouldn't matter). Emily will go off with one guy for some fun, and the other guy will try to start with Sammy, which will be rejected without high desire. Sammy will go off to find Emily, see her with the other guy, then go back and should accept sex with the guy then.
First-off, this ;
"When you're getting cloths you should not have her join you in the fitting room, then choose the thong." . . .

She only is in the Fitting room, for when 'fitting' the bra .

When you get, to the choice of what panties, to take, she is right there, with you, (not in the fitting room) !
So, it matters not, if she joins you or not, you have to make a choice in front of her, (not-in-secret, as you imply).

So, I don't understand what difference it makes, weather she's in there, with you, or not. . . :unsure:
(the 'bra' choice, is no-way, any more, skimpy/risky, then the thong is ? :rolleyes: )

If you pick the 'thong' . . . you get this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You end up with the 'simple plain panties', either way . . . :confused:

Reactions: Magic Potato

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
First-off, this ;
"When you're getting cloths you should not have her join you in the fitting room, then choose the thong." . . .

She only is in the Fitting room, for when 'fitting' the bra .

When you get, to the choice of what panties, to take, she is right there, with you, (not in the fitting room) !
So, it matters not, if she joins you or not, you have to make a choice in front of her, (not-in-secret, as you imply).

So, I don't understand what difference it makes, weather she's in there, with you, or not. . . :unsure:
(the 'bra' choice, is no-way, any more, skimpy/risky, then the thong is ? :rolleyes: )

If you pick the 'thong' . . . you get this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You end up with the 'simple plain panties', either way . . . :confused:
Nope, if you follow what I wrote you'll get the thong. I don't know why the developer decided to do it that way, but IF you actually do what I wrote out, you get the thong. This includes picking the happy / excited options before getting to the clothing. Then Emile will give you a dress instead of the tshirt and pants as well.

Seriously, if you are given step by step instructions, then don't follow them exactly, it's your fault, not whoever wrote out the instructions.

Just did it myself again, when doing what I said, you get this after choosing the thong:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Did a search, looking for information about the, Diner Job, that Emile tells 'Sammy' about , as someplace else, to work, besides the Tavern job .

Last info given was last November . . . any up-date recently, as to if it is a viable job as yet ? :unsure:

(and what the job offers, other then a wage . . . like maybe some 'lewd' inspirational/sexual, encouragements . . . :sneaky::devilish:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Nope, if you follow what I wrote you'll get the thong. I don't know why the developer decided to do it that way, but IF you actually do what I wrote out, you get the thong. This includes picking the happy / excited options before getting to the clothing. Then Emile will give you a dress instead of the tshirt and pants as well.

Seriously, if you are given step by step instructions, then don't follow them exactly, it's your fault, not whoever wrote out the instructions.

Just did it myself again, when doing what I said, you get this after choosing the thong:
Perhaps you should go back and 'read' what you actually wrote in that posting, before accusing others :
A bit more detail without buying the micro bikini yourself.

Male start
, then pick the ok with it / excited type options when talking to Emily. When you're getting cloths you should not have her join you in the fitting room, then choose the thong.

After that keep playing and make sure to talk to Emily several times in the kitchen / common room the next couple of days. The first day you should take a walk in the park, then the second day you'll go to the beach.

If she gives you the micro bikini it {should trigger that a couple of guys come up to you (choosing to go either topless or nude shouldn't matter). Emily will go off with one guy for some fun, and the other guy will try to start with Sammy, which will be rejected without high desire. Sammy will go off to find Emily, see her with the other guy, then go back and should accept sex with the guy then. }
Apparently, the "ok with it" type option, doesn't work , either .

Actually, did it both ways, with Emile in the fitting room, with MC, and not with the MC . . . and got the same results .

Was actually more interested, in getting the 'micro-bikini', (for working towards exhibitionism perk), {than setting 'her' up for 'forced fun-times' }. . .

Also, see nothing about this at all, in that post :
" Then Emile will give you a dress instead of the tshirt and pants as well."

Knowing about getting a Dress option, would have been nice to have known about also !

Thanks anyway. Will probably restart again, and see what else can/will work instead .

EDIT : Okay, Went back, tried a few times . . . Finally took me a bit to figure out what you so badly was trying to say . . .

Basically, one has to from the first time you 'chat' with Emile, back in the Hospital, choose all the , "Yeah, I'm okay with being a Girl !
(
even though I was a man before !) " choices . . . No Problem .

In other words : Submit to Total Instant Emasculation . . .

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Perhaps you should go back and 'read' what you actually wrote in that posting, before accusing others :

Apparently, the "ok with it" type option, doesn't work , either .

Actually, did it both ways, with Emile in the fitting room, with MC, and not with the MC . . . and got the same results .

Was actually more interested, in getting the 'micro-bikini', (for working towards exhibitionism perk), {than setting 'her' up for 'forced fun-times' }. . .

Also, see nothing about this at all, in that post :
" Then Emile will give you a dress instead of the tshirt and pants as well."

Knowing about getting a Dress option, would have been nice to have known about also !

Thanks anyway. Will probably restart again, and see what else can/will work instead .
OK, since you seem to have some difficulty with this, I'll go through literally every thing you need to click. There's pretty much only 1 option that's possibly confusing, but they're all pretty damn obvious between the 2 options most choices give.

1: Start the game.
2: Click New Game.
3: Click Yes
4: Click Play From Start
5: Make any changes in the character creation menu, then click the right arrow on the left.
6: Click I'm a girl!?!
7: Click I suppose so
8: Name choice doesn't matter
9: Click It's good to see you
10: Click A new sister
11: Click Yeah, let's get me out of this hospital gown (This is the only one I consider as mildly confusing for the options between the ok / excited)
12: Click Let's, both of us?
13: Click Yeah, I think alone is better
14: Click She's me, what else is there
15: Select the thong (right most option)
16: Click What's wrong with thongs
17: You now have the thong and are given a dress to wear.

If you follow that, you get the thong and are able to get the beach sex scene without buying the specific bikini yourself. This scene was the entire point of what I wrote that post for, since a lot of people were having issues getting it, so having the thing about the dress wasn't something that mattered, since I wasn't writing a full in depth guide for everything ,just getting to that one scene.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
1: Start the game.
2: Click New Game.
3: Click Yes
4: Click Play From Start
5: Make any changes in the character creation menu, then click the right arrow on the left.
6: Click I'm a girl!?!
7: Click I suppose so
8: Name choice doesn't matter
9: Click It's good to see you
10: Click A new sister
11: Click Yeah, let's get me out of this hospital gown (This is the only one I consider as mildly confusing for the options between the ok / excited)
12: Click Let's, both of us?
13: Click Yeah, I think alone is better
14: Click She's me, what else is there
15: Select the thong (right most option
Yep . . . Did it as you have it listed here, exactly, up to, and including #15 .
#16 & 17 didn't happen .

Kept getting the that scene I posted above . . . after #15 .

" thing about the dress wasn't something that mattered ", . . . . Yeah, I understand .

See, I don't mind/even want, a bit of "pushing", the MC to except their new life, but not quite that fast .
That's why I liked the idea, of Emile, helping, with the clothing choices, (the Dress, skimpy bikini, etc), to push her "little sister" forward , but not too fast . (as-in, Day 2 sucking cock already) :sneaky:

Way back, in earlier versions, Emile, did pick out more feminine clothing choices , for the MC, and that was before we had the Female start .

I just wish that the Dev, would allow us, the option, (via text choices), of what we have Emile, 'encourage' the MC's clothing choices as we would like to play it .

Sorry for the excitement/drama .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just Curious : :cool:

How soon, can the MC, find and move into a 'new' Home ?

Is it, even implemented as yet ?

Is it, or will it be, a direct purchase of the 'home' ?
or
Just a rental, like she is paying now, just a bit more expensive, and in a 'safer' environment, closer to Emile ?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Just Curious : :cool:

How soon, can the MC, find and move into a 'new' Home ?

Is it, even implemented as yet ?

Is it, or will it be, a direct purchase of the 'home' ?
or
Just a rental, like she is paying now, just a bit more expensive, and in a 'safer' environment, closer to Emile ?
The only other sort of home that exists is Jayle's place in the junkyard. And to get access to that you need to be close enough to her and that can take some time. but there are no other places that you can rent or buy yet. The motel has rooms that you can rent per night but I don't really call that a home.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Any save with unlocked cosmetics and clothing?

I get where you're coming from. Pregnancy and birthing is definitely a niche fetish. The thing is that a lot of games these days don't really cater to it much. The most you tend to get these days is one CG of a preg belly that's usually tied to a game over or bad end. There's barely a handful of creators who bother putting meaningful pregnancy content in their games, much less going the whole nine yards with stuff like progression and birthing. It's why I at least wanted to try asking for for it in this game.
I like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/maries-adventure-alpha-test-dearonnus.147792/

Pregnancy and childbirth is one of the main mechanics here basically.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
notice to
Sam_Tail

concerns v.0.3.2.30

There is, an image missing . . . the description says, (when you click on "image-missing" tile), is "Half Cup Bra " (image #12), is also, noted .

Was 'shopping' at the "Market Place Stalls " . . . If that helps .

Hope this helps somehow :unsure:

EDIT #2 :
There was found another "missing_Image", this time it is, the Triangle Bra, image #10 , also found in/at the "Market Place Stalls" .

The items for both, were shown/displayed on the character, what seems to be missing, is the "wardrobe/shop/store_images" .

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

Are there anyplace(s), to sell the, roll-ups/cigs/smokes/etc., yet ?

They are something we should be able to sell, especially if, we have NO use for them,
(as-in, not a smoker, so neither will my Sammy be.)

Edit :
Also, . . . Where do we sell, tattered books, & tattered magazines . . . ?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes