• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.5 Bugfix] [The Narrator]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Not a bad read .... is certainly worth a try. (y)
I read stepsister ...... ;) so I'll wait and see if there isn't an I-patch coming ....

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I can't load previous "Saves", sends me back to the beginning.
Any solutions (apart from starting again, or dumping it) ?

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Like the game but damn, the MC looks weird af.
Sharing is not ntr.
You may not like sharing either, that's fine, but you have to get your tags straight.

I wouldn't want to let her fuck that asshole either. If she wanted fuck her boyfriend in order to annoy you, especially without any choice in the matter for you, then it's ntr, it isn't now.
This site could really benefit from a sex-dictionary section, a 'sexapedia' of sorts, heh. Maybe even take polls on different kinks and stuff.

Could you imagine the valuable information potential ?!! :LOL:

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
That was the discussion we had here yes, feels strange to me.... but mother is not a virign = she is a whore....

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I was just starting to have fun with the "step-aunt" when I get this error and unceremoniously dump out of the game. I am playing the non-choice version.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I was just starting to have fun with the "step-aunt" when I get this error and unceremoniously dump out of the game. I am playing the non-choice version.
I was walking up the stairs, I think going to check on the smols, when I fainted. That was when the exception error happened.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I was walking up the stairs, I think going to check on the smols, when I fainted. That was when the exception error happened.
Yeah, the game is riddled with bugs... this one being the more severe one.

Most all of them are simple logic errors, like unlocking replays even though you chose a menu option that clearly would never show you the scene the replay unlocks, and an almost laughable stupid use of wrong variable names when referring to either mom or aunt.

Where normal folks would refer to their mother as "Mom", the game has you referring to her as "my Elizabeth", and to your aunt as my Scarlett instead of just "my aunt"

Also, this whole step-thing is soooo crooked and clearly to avoid the patreon police,
But the code itself totally ignores these roles at times.... at one point Elizabeth plainly states they are her own children.
It's that you can (actually should) edit the relations at the start of the game, at least that makes some of it sound at least a little logical.

And what still bugs the hell out of me is how part 3 feels like it is totally not connected to part 2 if you chose to play as Lisa at the end of Part 1...
like where did the sister disappear to? Or where did the MC disappear to _if_ you actually chose to play as Lisa for part 2.

And, if at the end of Part 1 in VN mode, you decline to play as Lisa, you get dumped into part 3 in Kinetic mode, completely skipping part 2.

While that at least makes it feel a bit more connected, the MC is suddenly a coder instead of just going to school like in part 1?

Last edited:
Reactions: Abraxxas

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFiveStarStories-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
An exception has occurred.:
Windows-10: While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'smaller_with_aunt_kn'.
: Full traceback:
File "game/TFSS_KN_p4.rpyc", line 189, in script
lf���6g�ڈ�0H?�KIIH݁\�MJ�H��fR�S() �]�v���S#-��oNKB鵨�A�Ao�4Zc��Av�-�=�����d8}��$#��#��([������#�*�l%d�6�9�P&>���F�n[Y��L����U���2�H�����LU�T+�$nCeuI�;J�q���;��<-�̝e��(s��w����4:�@TeNeN�9%Tf���]��T[�U�u}eeNvNv���vN7��ϡ2gHٙ��i���]e��fY� e�!
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'smaller_with_aunt_kn'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
The Five Star Stories
Wed May 8 20:24:24 2024

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
For those who had problems with the patch, download the free game from here, it has the patch included.

Click on link:

Ps: I deleted the part where you ask your step/sister to go back to her boyfriend because the game is now NTR free.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few useful mods and a visual adjustment...
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text is visually better)
  • Included 0x52_URM tool, allows the user to view and edit points, as well view requirement checks.
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor, which can display choice information on screen (URM tool also does the same thing).
  • Included a universal 4 textbox mod with an opacity slider (found in the game's preferences section).

Installation: Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy.

This is below is displaying the changed default textbox, with a 75% opacity setting (theme default choice in the textbox preferences).
screenshot0002.png

This image below is displaying the Universal Choice Descriptor mod in action. Please not that this is not a walk through mod, it just displays data behind story choices. (And in some cases choices with more than two choices, can have issue displaying data with the Choice Descriptor mod... The 0x52_URM tool that is also included can provide those details, should that happen during your play through.)
screenshot0004.png

This image below is displaying the 0x52_URM expanded with choice two data on display. (When ever a choice or requirement check happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand and review the code box contents for data info.)
screenshot0005.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

Last edited:

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
For those who had problems with the patch, download the free game from here, it has the patch included.

Click on link:

Ps: I deleted the part where you ask your step/sister to go back to her boyfriend because the game is now NTR free.
Please update the version number when you make a new release. Multiple releases with the same version number cause endless confusion.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes