• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.5 Bugfix] [The Narrator]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 4, 2018
I did, but my mistake was that I added the smols patch on the other site and posted the link on patreon. It was password protected, but they used the pass to check it.
But I'm starting fresh with this game, and I'm going to stop making that kind of content because it's causing me problems.
I say since you moved on from patreon just keep them you should be fine as long as you don't post any pics of them in anything nsfw on the sites as they are fine in game.

Reactions: The Narrator

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
I say since you moved on from patreon just keep them you should be fine as long as you don't post any pics of them in anything nsfw on the sites as they are fine in game.
No don't worry about the cousins
or even better do not have such characters as potential LIs/fuckbudies.

majority of players arent into that anyway, and those who are into that wont be satisfied with just one or two characters.
so if you are that eager to have loli/underage content focus on that.
iif not, try and avoid that shit.
as simple as that.
I am working on the story right now and I will delete the content with Lis boyfriend and mom/aunt will no longer be Onlyfans prostitutes. I'm not going to work on the "smols" eighter (not "cousins", they're fine) cuz I don't want any more issues.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am working on the story right now and I will delete the content with Lis boyfriend and mom/aunt will no longer be Onlyfans prostitutes. I'm not going to work on the "smols" eighter (not "cousins", they're fine) cuz I don't want any more issues.
Why on earth would you do that? The content between the sister and her boyfriend is the catalyst that moves the MC and his sister together. Without that, how do you get them together and make it seem plausible.

I am a player who only gives a damn about the sister, and doesn't want anyone other the MC to touch her after they get together. But the make-out session with the boyfriend is just that and doesn't go anywhere. It does, however, reveal how sexually frustrated she was and previews how she will act to her brother's 'practicing' sessions.

As for the rest of the potential LI's, I don't care if they are total sluts or not. I will gladly have the MC have sex with them, either by himself or in a group setting. ;) I just don't enough care about them to be bothered about whom they do or don't have sex with.

Reactions: Ermi33

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I did, but my mistake was that I added the smols patch on the other site and posted the link on patreon. It was password protected, but they used the pass to check it.
But I'm starting fresh with this game, and I'm going to stop making that kind of content because it's causing me problems.
Well, you do have to protect yourself. That being said, this is how Patreon and other censors win. They have thrown you off of their platform and have caused you to alter your art to fit their whims.

No one here has a right to tell you to do otherwise, it is your ass on the line. However, that does not change the fact that your art has been compromised and in doing so, the censors have won.

Reactions: Blank8571

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
No one here has a right to tell you to do otherwise, it is your ass on the line. However, that does not change the fact that your art has been compromised and in doing so, the censors have won.
Sad ... but real :(
Censorship never dies ... but the censors ;)
1715665736118.gif

MfG MCDiggler (need a password for v0.6 :whistle:)

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Let's make this angry bird a star!

Greybourn
Quit crying like a bitch. You were told countless times that Patreon would ban you for incest and you still released the game with incest. You knew May 8th when you sent us that email something was up, and after paying you $10.00 per month for multiple months you asked for another $10.00 for a new sight.

And you now want to tell me "what happened to me is worse than what happened to you" Fuck you. You were warned, no one warned me what a fucking bitch you are..

Good Luck indeed....

Well, the message not email was with the patch from the other site, was not a warning message from me. Patreon doesn't tell you anything in advance, they just close your page. But my God, kid, take a pill or something.

• Haha
Reactions: th3n

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
For anyone who was a subscriber on the buymeacoffee, they took that page down. But if you got your money back from it or was thinking of becoming a subscriber, Narrator got their subscribestar up and running, so you can be a member on it now.
Well, at least some good news after several bad ones. From now on I'm just going to focus on the game and stop complaining. Shit happens and we can't do anything about it. Ethervay is my fault, so let's get past it and focus on what's coming.

Aug 22, 2021
No don't worry about the cousins

Nice. Just change Lis boyfriend to a hypothetical future boyfriend (as she never had one) and the scene works.
Can you get rid of the sisters bush? She would be much hotter.
I'm glad I don't have to play as a little boy MC. He is already too short as it is compared to the milfs.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nice. Just change Lis boyfriend to a hypothetical future boyfriend (as she never had one) and the scene works.
Can you get rid of the sisters bush? She would be much hotter.
I'm glad I don't have to play as a little boy MC. He is already too short as it is compared to the milfs.
can you make your own game and put all things you like in there?
im sure that would be great, everyone would just love it as you obviously have an ultimate taste and knowledge regarding this stuff.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
can you make your own game and put all things you like in there?
im sure that would be great, everyone would just love it as you obviously have an ultimate taste and knowledge regarding this stuff.
Guys, don't argue. I'm just rewriting a part of the story so that Tony is history. The bush stays because she's sexy like that. I have a lot to do at the beginning of the story, so I will add/change some scenes. Same for mom/aunt, they will no longer be onlyfans whores.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Guys, don't argue. I'm just rewriting a part of the story so that Tony is history. The bush stays because she's sexy like that. I have a lot to do at the beginning of the story, so I will add/change some scenes. Same for mom/aunt, they will no longer be onlyfans whores.
Fuck, I just repeated myself. Sorry guys. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai
Sep 4, 2018
Just to let everyone know, Narrator is working on big changes to the game and that is taking a bit of time due to them doing everything on their own, and they are still a newish dev and hoping to get everything done by July or a bit longer. Sorry for it taking so long but as the saying goes you can't rush perfection and once the update drops with the changes hopefully everyone will like it and hopefully anyone willing to can help support Narrator as any support helps the ongoing development for the game, and you will get your money's worth as Narrator aims to do their best to finish the game and hopefully make it a decently lengthy game and not a short story type game and will make it a great one for everyone also, any amount would help them other ways financially but if you can't support financially all good as once you get to download it free you will still get to enjoy it. ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes