Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
i tried the update and it runs the first half and that's it
I am sorry, but I don't understand your problem...run the first half? Can you explain what's going wrong?

when do we get Laura scenes? you keep teasing us with that sexy redhead milf and it's killing me
Not very long, but I will not be more precise, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and HiHaHo

Dragon1960

Jan 25, 2024
i started the update and it played the first half instead of playing from where it left off on the second half

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
So this keeps happening with Joiplay. I have tried both the original download and the compressed. Same with both. No idea if this is just a joiplay compatibility problem since I haven't tried playing on pc. Screenshot_20240507-163018.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-P2U17c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Vanderer

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
Yea ... if you click on the M and go to the first tab (top of page, forget what it's called) then scroll down to the bottom of the options there's one to adjust the height of the text box, just raise it about 20 points and it'll fix the problem.
yea i realised that i was a problem with the mod so i posted it there.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, did this game really only start development less than 2 years ago? The content in part 1 is easily 2 or 3 times as much as in games that have been on here for 4+ years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tiur and Vanderer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Out of curiosity, did this game really only start development less than 2 years ago? The content in part 1 is easily 2 or 3 times as much as in games that have been on here for 4+ years.
And there's an actual PLOT as well. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah Vanderer has a good work schedule setup , a other reason might be that its a more story focused AVN then a Render quality focus(not that its bad quality)
i'd say the average update is about 4-5 weeks ,small to medium sized updates compared to general size in my experience (we got chunks based on story pacing)

townie

Oct 3, 2017
its a more story focused AVN then a Render quality focus(not that its bad quality)
Even then, there are a couple of HS/KK based games on here (with similar render quality) that put out content at nowhere near this one's speed. Whatever this dev is smoking, he needs to share with the other devs lmao. Anyway, cheers guyze.

Also, Liliana 4 president.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Even then, there are a couple of HS/KK based games on here (with similar render quality) that put out content at nowhere near this one's speed. Whatever this dev is smoking, he needs to share with the other devs lmao. Anyway, cheers guyze.

Also, Liliana 4 president.
Lots of weed, but after I am done with my renders, it's not good for productivity, unless I am writing. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, there are several reasons why I produce content quite fast.

First, I settle for "good enough" when it comes to renders. I did get better with time, and more efficient, but I simply do not take the time to have the lighting just right for avery single render, moving the lights for every camera angle. I set up my scene and basta. I could do better, far better, but I would update 2 times less often.

Second: Few choices. Every fork add a lot of content. Most choices I have are about to skip content. The coding is also minimal. I planned it that way because I saw too many first-time dev burning themselves out, and I wanted to keep the scope manageable.

Third: Discipline. I work nearly every single day on the VN with a day's rest here and there. Not always a lot, but I try to do 20 renders a day minimum. Tired after work? I still render. Not in the mood? I still render. I treat it as a second job. People pay me to do it, I owe it to them to try as much as I can to be srious about it. I feel bad if I don't.

Fourth: Understanding GF. She is very supportive. The money coming in helps too, it does permit us to be more comfortable budget-wise. I got lucky with that one.

Fifth: I like doing it. Yes, it's a drag sometimes, that's normal, every dev has moments when they have enough of it. But, generally, I enjoy telling the story of TFS. I like the characters, the world, and giving them life. I found it fun.

Anyways, thanks for the compliment. It's actually very motivating seeing people enjoying the VN.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There's a reason I started supporting the game immediately (I was Vander's first supporter).

But if you want to see the relative sizes of each update and when they released, I update this post every release.

Apr 29, 2021
Vanderer Played it a after a while so had 2-3 chapters content pending, damn it was a real nice treat to play and enjoy them all. The plot is developing along nicely and find the lore equally interesting as the ladies present in the harem as of now. The battles, the right kind of tension and narrative in the plot has been pleasing to experience along with interaction with kids like Maria, they are just too adorable and written nicely. So really impressive work!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HiHaHo and Vanderer

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Games enjoyable with an abundance of sex and a pretty easy to follow written story. I like most of the characters/girls. Could be without some though. Dwarven cook and the little half elven horse girl are two among some others I could personally be without. But all in all. it was fun read and a long game so far really if you read everything in Part 1. Also with the mod it feels almost more like a kinetic novel with a few choices. But that might be due to the mod and it's filtering system.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes