Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Some people like it, some people hate it, most are indifferent, depends on the thread who outnumbers who and whilst it is my style when i'm really really enjoying something, i have absolutely no qualms with switching it off if it gets on peoples nerves, i don't enjoy pissing people off. So, understood, i'll quit it. :)
I liked them. :) Made me want to replay the game.

Better than “Android?”, “Any compressed version?” and the all-time favourite “update when?”

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bah! My nemesis rears it's big ugly head, the content wall... bother and befuddle, i've done little else but play this AVN since yesterday and now i i have to what? Wait? The world is so unfair... well i thoroughly enjoyed it so this is definitely going in the top section of my followed games, great work so far Vanderer, can't wait for more.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Some people like it, some people hate it, most are indifferent, depends on the thread who outnumbers who and whilst it is my style when i'm really really enjoying something, i have absolutely no qualms with switching it off if it gets on peoples nerves, i don't enjoy pissing people off. So, understood, i'll quit it. :)
I'd think its quite rewarding for devs to be able to witness the player experience and their thoughts as they play along

After all, other than the money its about making people happy :D

Bah! My nemesis rears it's big ugly head, the content wall... bother and befuddle, i've done little else but play this AVN since yesterday and now i i have to what? Wait? The world is so unfair... well i thoroughly enjoyed it so this is definitely going in the top section of my followed games, great work so far Vanderer, can't wait for more.
As I also just started, is there a point which is roughly the 50% mark on available content?

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
You do know women don't pee from their vagina, that there's specific hole there for that purpose and not the hole you penetrate? I guess you might have bad time if you lick their urethra and they haven't cleaned themselves properly, but very few people actually focus on urethra when they give oral sex to women. :p
This might actually be the most retarded shit I've read on this website so far this year... congratulations on the achievement.

Yeah... it's not hard to remember why I put that guy on the ignore list, this guy is one of like three people on this website I've encountered that should like actually seek some therapy IRL.

Some people aren't very bright... even more so on here. This website attracts quite a few special cases. :whistle:

she has washed herself anyway. its not about literal dirt. its about associated meanings and feelings:

shit <---> piss

asshole <---> pussy

licking asshole <---> licking pussy

strongly humiliating <---> lightly humiliating

of course the reverse is also humiliating, or would you enjoy seeing your mum like this:

1715803262744.png

the difference is that a man usually likes a submissive girl who accepts being humiliated by him. the reverse is not necessarily true.

and having respect, well...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I don't think there's anything wrong with this, but it's polite to put your play-by-play posts in spoiler boxes. They're pretty easy to use, just click on the flag in the bar next to the smiley face, type in a non-spoilery descriptor, then post whatever you want inside the code.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As an example, I do this in another thread without getting complaints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gojira667 and Tiur

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
not saying you shouldn't share bro ofcourse you can and should
it was just getting spammy ,i'd say condense it into 1-2 posts
then again it seems most off the other people here like it so go for it, ill life trough it

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
after the point where the wife returns to the MC my opinion of the game changed for now. all the party members rubbing themselves off, all the girls are cock craving, the wife even literally says it, the MC simps more with reassuring every girl "no, your little breasts are super perfect" "your post-child body is even better" "no, your pussy is still perfectly tight". the wife fucked around with her maid, because everyone is so sex-positive. the MC going out of his way to let the girls decide stuff constantly. the you go girl!-vibe gets stronger

disappointed. the cringing gets more and the joy gets less. maybe it changes again if I should continue. still far better than most games and the world is really well done. a bit sad tbh

• Haha
Reactions: kMimster

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, one thing i forgot to mention that i really liked about this game is pubic hair, too many fantasy AVN's have everyone shaved, like, where are these girls finding razors to use every day or two? Sure, maybe if you're nobility you can get a maid to do it, but the majority of people ain't going to be doing much down there and it's really much more of a modern trend than an ancient one, i really like seeing that most if not all women have their pubes and they never even think there could be a different way of having things, it's just not a thing for them, that's realistic, it's authentic, and it's something i really appreciate.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You know, one thing i forgot to mention that i really liked about this game is pubic hair, too many fantasy AVN's have everyone shaved, like, where are these girls finding razors to use every day or two? Sure, maybe if you're nobility you can get a maid to do it, but the majority of people ain't going to be doing much down there and it's really much more of a modern trend than an ancient one, i really like seeing that most if not all women have their pubes and never even think there could be a different way of having things, it's just not a thing for them, that's realistic, it's authentic, and it's something i really appreciate.
Well pubic hair is a lot more common in HS and HS2 games because it's easier and less time consuming to implement compared to DAZ. DAZ takes significantly more time and isn't as straight forward when it comes to adding public hair to characters.

I too appreciate when pubic hair is present for some characters, and not everyone is shaved. Though, I do understand why a lot of developers who use DAZ to make games choose not to add any, even if it is disappointing.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well pubic hair is a lot more common in HS and HS2 games because it's easier and less time consuming to implement compared to DAZ. DAZ takes significantly more time and isn't as straight forward when it comes to adding public hair to characters.

I too appreciate when pubic hair is present for some characters, and not everyone is shaved. Though, I do understand why a lot of developers who use DAZ to make games choose not to add any, even if it is disappointing.
Copy the link to the game threads and edit your signature, highlight the correct image and then click the chain symbol, to the left of the image symbol, and add the link to it, save it and then when people see your signature images they can click on it and go straight to the thread.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Copy the link to the game threads and edit your signature, highlight the correct image and then click the chain symbol, to the left of the image symbol, and add the link to it, save it and then when people see your signature images they can click on it and go straight to the thread.
Haha, I know, I just usually change my signatures often enough to where I don't bother. I might actually change them soon anyways. When I do change them I'll try to remember to add the links.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Haha, I know, I just usually change my signatures often enough to where I don't bother. I might actually change them soon anyways. When I do change them I'll try to remember to add the links.
Also, if you look just a WEE bit below the sigs, you'll notice a link there that hints at possible links to those sig games ... and a few more. (Same reason my sigs don't go anywhere ;))

Reactions: SlapE

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know whats causing this error and anyway to fix happens shortly after i load my save from part 1 after the tiger familiar is talking to the karla tried hitting ignore just get a string of errors making it unplayable from that point .

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Anyone know whats causing this error and anyway to fix happens shortly after i load my save from part 1 after the tiger familiar is talking to the karla tried hitting ignore just get a string of errors making it unplayable from that point .
im no expert but it seems like you have some corrupted files, maybe due to the compress or just local corruption
the error say:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/bg 13_67.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP')

try using the non-compressed see if it happens again

Reactions: ViperGts151

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
im no expert but it seems like you have some corrupted files, maybe due to the compress or just local corruption
the error say:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/bg 13_67.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP')

I had same problem with compressed version of the game!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
the error say:

OK thx for the tip il try that when I get chance see if it works

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
did you download the normal version and play it without issues??
Yup no problems after. Its weird because i did play compressed version, only last two updates ware causing me problems. First time i was able to ignore and continue but in last had to download normal version and no problems.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes