Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Interesting. The Karla thing is speculation though, right?

The writing so far has been very intentional and clear about this matter with all the girls... except her. Which did raise a "!" in my mind, due to how clear everything else was. Some little things that add to the vagueness of it like when Karla is being self-conscious about her butt, and the MC says that he "is the only man she needs to care about pleasing", but no mention of him being the only man she'd been with either from the MC's mouth or Karla's.

On the other hand, the game is also vague about a couple of the maids (but not all of them. Anne is kept vague, and seemed to me that she wasn't a virgin when we first take her in the baths. Others, like Aline, are clear about their lack of experience).

That makes me think about the overall culture and rules of the world (in Aetan primarily but also in Keysillia). The position of "maid" to a Lord doesn't include the necessity (or expectation) of chastity, but does come with some "vague expectations" of their master making use of them. Those who are even able to have maids in the first place, such as nobles, would then have a very "lazy" and hedonistic lifestyle on account of how rare it is to be male AND a noble. (and fits into the whole idea of the MC and Athagan being the exception instead of the norm when it comes to how they carry themselves)

The main question for me now then is how mages (specifically, female mages and Karla as an extension of that point) fit into this setting. Karla's former master is a master enchantress and I'm sure there are other talented female mages out there (that might be mentioned in a point after the one I'm playing through now).

The elves of Keysillia seem quite different from that, in that Arwen and her lady were the exception due to political reasons.

And how about male mages such as the two that accompany the queen?

How is Asambé viewed through the lens of power?
So, to answer, yes Karla was a virgin. For the maids, yes too, except for Latia.

A maid is not automatically expected to satisfy her Master sexually. It depends on the contract. Like Amielia, the new maid, having a child can be part of the compensation, but you can put everything you want in the contract. Including no sex. Of course, some people like Naesala's former Mistress do not respect the law and it can be difficult to have your rights enforced.
They cannot have another man, though, no Master will accept that.

Female mages are knight too, and also free to choose their man, while a normal woman must seek the approval of the pater famillias. They are genereally viewed as prized wives, and eqiual to their male counterparts.

Elves can choose their man, but the parents can ask for a duel. You must be ready to fight for your woman.

The mages/bodyguards of the Queen are treated as normal mages legally, but it is a very prestigious position. Kantor is also Master of the Brands and control the condemned, so there's another layer with him. But yeah, both have their own harem and are viewed as very important people.

Asambé is not very important in the grand scheme of things. But he's still above average because he's a Captain in the Militia, and a bladesmith. Smiths in general are viewed as above peasants, or even a simple guard. BUt Asamb" is a man that is very happy with his lot. He loves his wives, love his job, and love his town. So he do not seek power, and would have a hard time to attain it anyways.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Interesting. The Karla thing is speculation though, right?

The writing so far has been very intentional and clear about this matter with all the girls... except her. Which did raise a "!" in my mind, due to how clear everything else was. Some little things that add to the vagueness of it like when Karla is being self-conscious about her butt, and the MC says that he "is the only man she needs to care about pleasing", but no mention of him being the only man she'd been with either from the MC's mouth or Karla's.

On the other hand, the game is also vague about a couple of the maids (but not all of them. Anne is kept vague, and seemed to me that she wasn't a virgin when we first take her in the baths. Others, like Aline, are clear about their lack of experience).

That makes me think about the overall culture and rules of the world (in Aetan primarily but also in Keysillia). The position of "maid" to a Lord doesn't include the necessity (or expectation) of chastity, but does come with some "vague expectations" of their master making use of them. Those who are even able to have maids in the first place, such as nobles, would then have a very "lazy" and hedonistic lifestyle on account of how rare it is to be male AND a noble. (and fits into the whole idea of the MC and Athagan being the exception instead of the norm when it comes to how they carry themselves)

The main question for me now then is how mages (specifically, female mages and Karla as an extension of that point) fit into this setting. Karla's former master is a master enchantress and I'm sure there are other talented female mages out there (that might be mentioned in a point after the one I'm playing through now).

The elves of Keysillia seem quite different from that, in that Arwen and her lady were the exception due to political reasons.

And how about male mages such as the two that accompany the queen?

How is Asambé viewed through the lens of power?
well for karla you have her say the following:
1716836008627.png

so i expect it was her first sexual experience ,at least whit a man
i think is also highly likely many women might pleasure themselves maybe even whit a dildo so the hymen might not always be intact (in fact some could break during intense activities such as horse riding & wrestling as well)

also even though vanderer had a choice for pure Bi-sexual/Lesbian content we have yet to really so any scene really go into that direction
The choice is prompted by Monica as she admits she's bi and is asking for permission to fool around whit girls
And karla asked to fool around whit a few off the other harem girls as well

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 18c] [Vander] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,77 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,77 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes