Rolee01

Jan 3, 2021
I need some help, I did the main event 3 with Cherie, Elfie and Lana, but they vanished (see below). I want to know what to do next? Should I focus on Angela and Gabie or what? Is there any hint/journal system in the game btw? Bcs the "Goals" isn't working. .-.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
There's nothing left to do but I've only unlocked 15/68 scenes for Cherie :cry::cry::cry:
there are a lot of scenes appearing in the gallery that are not in the game anymore since we revamped the scenes system. We are planning to fix this very soon and dont't worry, there will be a bunch of new scenes in the next update next weekend!

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
How do i progress the girls quest lines?
i have them at about 30 Lust and Trust but no further events are appearing
It is possible that you've seen all the scenes that are currently in the game but don't worry we update very frequently and we are planning to add a lot of scenes very soon

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I need some help, I did the main event 3 with Cherie, Elfie and Lana, but they vanished (see below). I want to know what to do next? Should I focus on Angela and Gabie or what? Is there any hint/journal system in the game btw? Bcs the "Goals" isn't working. .-.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! If you did the 3 main scenes with the distrcit girls and you've seen Gabbie and angela there is nothing wrong. We will be adding a lot of scenes very soon and we'll do so frequently. We revamped the scenes system not so long ago that's why.

Reactions: Rolee01

Rolee01

Jan 3, 2021
Hi! If you did the 3 main scenes with the distrcit girls and you've seen Gabbie and angela there is nothing wrong. We will be adding a lot of scenes very soon and we'll do so frequently. We revamped the scenes system not so long ago that's why.
I see, thanks for the answer. Could you add an info prompt which tells the player that he/she reached the end of the current version? Because I searched for contents/scenes for 1-2 hrs :LOL:

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I see, thanks for the answer. Could you add an info prompt which tells the player that he/she reached the end of the current version? Because I searched for contents/scenes for 1-2 hrs :LOL:
That's a great idea, we'll for sure add something or make it more intuitive soon.

2.60 star(s) 39 Votes