2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ100008_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mindia, a skyworld far away, where fantasies are real.
It's a place not of the flesh, but of one's spiritual being.

But now, it's a place facing total disaster.
Join the goddess Dia and become the hero who will save Mindia from a powerful enemy:
the Mind Succubi, she-demons who are sex-bent on ruling the skyworld.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - - -

RJ100008_img_smp1.jpg RJ100008_img_smp2.jpg RJ100008_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was kinda hoping otherwise, but from that first preview image I'm guessing you play as a shota in this huh? Eh, still seems pretty good.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is it machine tl?
Ah. I forgot to put it. Yes, it's machine translated - since who did the translation said that he used translation aggregator for understanding the whole text's game so.. yeah.

user84

Jul 21, 2017
It's a great game. Comes in with a finished save. If you still want to enjoy the game then I recommend starting the New game plus with the already finished save i.e from the Memory room. You won't have to grind that way since your character will already be Max level and you can still progress through the story at the intended pace.

It's not really machine translated. The translation is actually pretty good. The translator used the machine translation for guidance and wrote the lines himself. (Hope more people did this...)

There is a bug in the memory room with the redhead succubus nurse where you can't interact with her. This wasn't there in the original version but came in later when the community added some fanmade encounters of their own. The game was translated thanks to the guys on uponherlips forum.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's a great game. Comes in with a finished save. If you still want to enjoy the game then I recommend starting the New game plus with the already finished save i.e from the Memory room. You won't have to grind that way since your character will already be Max level and you can still progress through the story at the intended pace.

It's not really machine translated. The translation ranges from fine to pretty good. The translator used the machine translation for guidance and wrote the lines himself. (Hope more people did this...)

There is a bug in the memory room with the redhead succubus nurse where you can't interact with her. This wasn't there in the original version but came in later when the community added some fanmade encounters of their own.
Or you could use even the save editor for an easy "ride", without using the save - unless in new game + there's something unique that you don't find in the first playthrough.

And for the translation, well, he didn't make the translation with google and that is a matter of fact, but using translation aggregator in a certain sense it's like making a translation still with the help of a "machine". At least this is my personal opinion of course!

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Or you could use even the save editor for an easy "ride", without using the save - unless in new game + there's something unique that you don't find in the first playthrough.
Sure but this way is more hassle free. There are also some new scenes in new game + but I think they are available in memory room as well.

And for the translation, well, he didn't make the translation with google and that is a matter of fact, but using translation aggregator in a certain sense it's like making a translation still with the help of a "machine". At least this is my personal opinion of course!
But if you call it machine translated even after the writer writes all the lines himself... At what point will it stop being machine translated?

Reactions: brynhildr

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Machine Translation= Automatic Skip. Such a shame for games to be ruined by them.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Machine Translation= Automatic Skip. Such a shame for games to be ruined by them.
I forgot to edit. It's not actually machine translation given the fact that the author of the translation made it all by himself - though with the help of translation aggregator for some words.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d8knight
May 5, 2017
Oi otakus out there geta ass uploading translated reverse rape ,pregnancy,monster girl type og vns or games hurry:closedtongue::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes