3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Same i just hope aorrta will not make this mom a whore, and i hope he will not throw in some bald fat "boss" char. or something like that in this game i'm already sick of seeing that :) 2nd if he does that hopefully he will make that optional.
Yeah as I can see His Story so far.
There is lil chance that his mom is hocked with his driver.[It can Be false, We have to watch Christmas version to find it.]
But I don't think that he is gona convert her in whore.
As is can say This story doesn't Involve NTR or Cheating Tag

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
"2nd I hate NTR"
View attachment 49626
I don't get it either - bunch of ....
Not sure what I hate more - NTR scat or guro???
Guess I can tolerate some guro - but NTR and scat - Nope!
Yes, man I get It who the fuck want to be His Loved One is stolen By A Dick who will fuck them all.
I really hate Idea of NTR being Involved.

Last edited:

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017
Its the Best if seen Today. Love this Demo. No u call it Intro right?! Man i love ur content. Please make it long and Enjoyabel.

I'm waiting impatiently for the publications.

Reactions: Aorrta

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Yes, man I get I would who the fuck want to be His Loved One is stolen By A Dick who will fuck them all.
It's rather simple. NTR is basically masochism, but instead of feeling physical pain, cuckolding is emotional/mental pain. And like with every fetish you can't really explain why one excites you more than the other. It just does.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
It's rather simple. NTR is basically masochism, but instead of feeling physical pain, cuckolding is emotional/mental pain. And like with every fetish you can't really explain why one excites you more than the other. It just does.
Man But that feeling in my gut makes me so angry to my core.
So I stop Playing that shit who contain NTR because I don't wana be one who got cucked.
NTR is cancer on this planet.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
NTR is a fetish like any other, you may not like, but there are several other people who like. I think Aorrta doesn't have to be limited to what people like or don't like, after all, It's his story, if he wants to put NTR or any other fetish in the game then put it, but I also think that you should not force anyone to see one thing, puts other options of scenes or fetish, as he did in the first version is the perfect solution

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
NTR is a fetish like any other, you may not like, but there are several other people who like. I think Aorrta doesn't have to be limited to what people like or don't like, after all, It's his story, if he wants to put NTR or any other fetish in the game then put it, but I also think that you should not force anyone to see one thing, puts other options of scenes or fetish, as he did in the first version is the perfect solution
Nah as it seems to be a romantic one.
but the story can change in 1sec by dav.

Reactions: kaamelott

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
NTR isnt just about getting cucked sum of us like to see other people get humiliated and belittled,and the way the girls go from sweet and innocent to cum hungry ahegao sluts who only care about cocks.Yea i get aroused by other peoples misery and despair,but does that make me a cuck i think not.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
For me, NTR is one of those few genres who turns me on. I have seen a lot of vanilla typical happy ending and now its so predictable and boring. I hate those selfish people who becomes judgemental and they want only their own fetishes to be fulfilled.
I know in real life, its very rare. But, sexual fetishes which are nearly impossible to fulfill in real life should be more in numbers as others can be done in real life most of time.

Lastly its all dependent on dev what he wants, but I would say he should include every possible fetish comptaible to his story to add more fans and with the options so each player can have their own routes. Also, fans and patreons should respect the choices of devs.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Another day another thread about NTR. As usual started by guys who don't like it. I really like it and I hope there will be some other males in a game even tho I doubt with such title. If not I won't play it as incest is just so damn stupid plotwise and boring nowadays. Different people different kinks. Nothing's better nothing's worse

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
NTR isnt just about getting cucked sum of us like to see other people get humiliated and belittled,and the way the girls go from sweet and innocent to cum hungry ahegao sluts who only care about cocks.Yea i get aroused by other peoples misery and despair,but does that make me a cuck i think not.
How is that NTR ?

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " "
You like NTR = you like cuckolding

Another day another thread about NTR. As usual started by guys who don't like it. I really like it and I hope there will be some other males in a game even tho I doubt with such title. If not I won't play it as incest is just so damn stupid plotwise and boring nowadays. Different people different kinks. Nothing's better nothing's worse
What about child rape? Is it worse than say ... foot fetish?

Not everything is relative.

Reactions: Twistty

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What about child rape? Is it worse than say ... foot fetish?

Not everything is relative.
Fictional fetishes are all relative as they're fictional. Nothing is better or worse. In reality it's totally different but most of the fetishes doesn't exist outside of the internet. Comparing NTR to child rape is silly. In reality NTR fetish doesn't exist but NTR events are even more frequent than vanilla. Looking for a morality in a different fetishes is pointless. Especially on a incest game thread which in reality is pretty much on a lower scale of what people cosider to be healthy and moral.

jh0312

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,
I just downloaded the game and i'm trying to extract the images with RPAExtractor. But it gives me the following error: "File "rpatool.py", line 385, in <module>
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0441' in position 10: ordinal not in range(128)"

What should i do?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes