3.00 star(s) 43 Votes
Dec 4, 2018
Amazing how far along this is and the whole screwed up grammar as well as wrong word usage and all the other dialog mistakes have never been fixed, really breaks a visual novel/game and turns something that could be really good into a total reading fail, then the bugs and broken code... sad...

Attachments

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Btw this developer is even worse than gumdropgames
I wonder if their just making those numbers up, who in their right mind would continue to pay ( breakdown would be $100 a month per person ) that much for no update in whT a year? And I'm not talking the Xmas one. That only shows that he could produce if he wanted to. $8000 a month, man a sucker born every day.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if their just making those numbers up, who in their right mind would continue to pay ( breakdown would be $100 a month per person ) that much for no update in whT a year? And I'm not talking the Xmas one. That only shows that he could produce if he wanted to. $8000 a month, man a sucker born every day.
its $10 per person, not 100

Jan 31, 2019
I'm still hopeful that he continues this game.
It's extremely high quality and I don't think that he would make sucha high quality game just to stop making it...
I just hope that he wasn't discouraged by the low score that he got, because in my opinion he deserved at least 4-4.5, the quality if this game is just beyond almost everything that I played.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I'm still hopeful that he continues this game.
It's extremely high quality and I don't think that he would make sucha high quality game just to stop making it...
I just hope that he wasn't discouraged by the low score that he got, because in my opinion he deserved at least 4-4.5, the quality if this game is just beyond almost everything that I played.
Yeah the game is definitely one of the best on this site, amazing renders, all girls very sexy done and it deserves a high score. I think that such a low score is mostly because of the delays. I do not know what is going on with the developer, he obviously has the skill and could have been making thousands of dollars per month.

Now why did he stop doing shit on the game i do not know but maybe it is something related to his job, family or health that is stopping him to work on the game. To me the game is up there with the likes of Dreams of Desire or Milfy City in terms of render quality and that is something that makes or breaks the game for me.

Dependable_223

Jan 3, 2019
This is a dev that gives all devs a bad name. after the first demo this game was already abandoned. What do we get next a remastered ?? the game is not even functional at this state. looks like there are still people giving him the benefit of the doubt but that money is better spend to some other more trustworthy developer.

Apr 5, 2018
1) 2019 is not a leap year so unless you made a small mistake, well, it brings me onto my second point

2) There is nothing listed on his official site nor his Patreon so as @xXwankerXx implied, please provide your source.
2019 is a leap year. February 29 doesn't exist this year :p
We got an update on October 27th too ... but it got lost on its way :LOL: Joke aside, is it something official or speculation ??
Just a joke bro. 29 february isn't coming this year :p

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
I doubt if Aorrta will come back to finish it. He claimed the game will be released in a month last October, which implies it's at the final stage. But apparently it's not even close and he lied about it.

It's ashamed since his latest preview looks awesome, especially the rendering. Very confused how he can abandon this potential masterpiece just like this.

I think He planed to release the whole game but he can actually do it step by step like lots of other devs. I wonder what's in his mind. Look at his declining patreon, he earns almost nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 43 Votes