3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Sep 8, 2018
I think, he was working on this new game. Renders looks good.

Hello
I'm AORRTA.
At the end of 2017 I released an erotic visual novel called 'The Secrets'.
There are three people currently working on developing and releasing updates for it. With every update we make the game better and add new stories for you to enjoy.
If you like what we've done so far and you want to support our work, then this page was created for you.
Thank you.

The Secret - Episode Two - v0.1.2.2

Recent posts by Aorrta

There’s more! If you to Aorrta, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 15 patron-only posts.

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
Wow look at his Patreon page. It seems like a full game release soon?
I'm really curious about what happened.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
His Patreon money dropped further. I'm really hoping he comes back, starts making regular releases, and starts getting Patreon donations again. This game is just too beautiful to die!
Unless he changes his Patreon collection to per update rather than per month, it deserves to stay in the dust bin of forgotten devs/VN's. The only redeeming feature of The Secret was the renders but that was way back when. There's many more artists and aspiring devs who push out content for free so to be honest his reputation is worse than a new dev release because of his past actions so the bar's so low for him that no one should expect anything.

Wow look at his Patreon page. It seems like a full game release soon?
I'm really curious about what happened.
Until he proves otherwise, when was the last time he released "On-schedule"? Even if he releases in March as he says, honestly, I wouldn't hold your breath for an update for months after that.

Interesting to see how much he's changed both the renders and the gui from the samples above. Shannon's a pretty big change:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some other characters/previews that weren't part of @Redoxa's post:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So now Aorrta felt his patreon money dropping. And now he wants his patrons back.

At least we now know where his "Oh sh1t" moment is ($156 per month right now). All it takes is one simple switch (Per update v monthly) and he'll automatically get a little bit of credibility back. Not much but a little.

Side note, nice looking sig you have there :LOL:

Reactions: FalseOath

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
At least we now know where his "Oh sh1t" moment is ($156 per month right now). All it takes is one simple switch (Per update v monthly) and he'll automatically get a little bit of credibility back. Not much but a little.

Side note, nice looking sig you have there :LOL:
Not gonna lie but he has one of the top tier renders out there.

Thanks for making the signature. (y)

Reactions: Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Not gonna lie but he has one of the top tier renders out there.

Thanks for making the signature. (y)
He had top tier renders. They're now just "very good". The previews are still good but so many devs have now caught up it really depends on how much detail Aorrta can put together. There's a number of devs making the move over to Octane and that's improved both speed and detail quality tremendously.

You're welcome! Great to see you appreciate it. I'm just doing my very small part :)

Reactions: FalseOath

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
IF the update drops, I have no doubt the renders will be top quality.
What I'm worried about is the coding. This last version was unplayable to me.

Oh and that Patreon logo on 2 options in that screenshot looks ominous.

Reactions: Darth Bane

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
IF the update drops, I have no doubt the renders will be top quality.
What I'm worried about is the coding. This last version was unplayable to me.

Oh and that Patreon logo on 2 options in that screenshot looks ominous.
You got the point. The dev is not going to release it for free.
I have the bad feeling that those are sort of DLC you have to pay extra

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is it me or the character looks lot worse in the new part also looks like a new game with different characters added or this will play like the same demo and then abondoned again because of lack of funding.

I am sorry to say this but i have little faith this devolper will ever do what he promises. i think your patreon is much better suited to different devolopers that actually deliver like philly games, dr pinkcake etc..

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it me or the character looks lot worse in the new part also looks like a new game with different characters added or this will play like the same demo and then abondoned again because of lack of funding.

I am sorry to say this but i have little faith this devolper will ever do what he promises. i think your patreon is much better suited to different devolopers that actually deliver like philly games, dr pinkcake etc..
The character renders seem worse than they used to be. Same goes for the UI changes.
I'm also not sure why they made the characters gain some "weight", Jordan, Lola and Tina seem kinda chubby in those previews. Especially Lola is now rather thicc.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The character renders seem worse than they used to be. Same goes for the UI changes.
I'm also not sure why they made the characters gain some "weight", Jordan, Lola and Tina seem kinda chubby in those previews. Especially Lola is now rather thicc.
Guess he had some to put somewhere since he shed a bit from Shannon? Other way to look at it is maybe they were too skinny in the original (Devil's advocate opinion).

Reactions: sarge87

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I'm not going to defend his actions (or lack of), because it's indefensible. Even if he had personal problems, or problems with his dev team, he should have let his patrons know. They deserved to know! They supported him!
That said...he's a wizard with the renders. Mary is as HOT AS THE SUN GOING SUPERNOVA!
I hope the team's got their act together. Also, they should get a more competent writer! Mary is the key to this game!
Aorrta! If you build it they will cum!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm not going to defend his actions (or lack of), because it's indefensible. Even if he had personal problems, or problems with his dev team, he should have let his patrons know. They deserved to know! They supported him!
That said...he's a wizard with the renders. Mary is as HOT AS THE SUN GOING SUPERNOVA!
I hope the team's got their act together. Also, they should get a more competent writer! Mary is the key to this game!
Aorrta! If you build it they will cum!
My point earlier - He's still has an eye for renders and they're still pretty good but there's other artists/aspiring dev's popping up producing their work for free (For now) where the quality is as good or if not better than Aorrta. That and the change of some "main" characters from the original version to the latest reloaded version might not suit everyone's tastes (Different strokes etc).

His saving grace from the last version shouldn't be helping him now because people are catching up.

Reactions: Darth Bane

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
My point earlier - He's still has an eye for renders and they're still pretty good but there's other artists/aspiring dev's popping up producing their work for free (For now) where the quality is as good or if not better than Aorrta. That and the change of some "main" characters from the original version to the latest reloaded version might not suit everyone's tastes (Different strokes etc).

His saving grace from the last version shouldn't be helping him now because people are catching up.
Competition is good. It keeps raising the bar, which in turn means better experiences for the consumer as devs sharpen their skills. But I need me some more Mary! :cry:

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
It turns out that this game is not abandoned. The new version will be released in the middle of March as aorrta said.

Reactions: ILCjr
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes