3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Incest patch didn't work with me, why is that? Maybe because i'm using the compressed version?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To Bad huge potential about this game , wtf the developer fkn doing ? can some one tell me ? or he fk with us for nothing taking money and laughing on us ? wtf about NTR thing ?

Reactions: Uroboros_33

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The money he's taking is $210/month. Yeah, he's laughing all the way to the bank.
Gross. You're forgetting Patreon's cut, his team's cut (If he's paying them. If he has a team left.) and if he's actually legit, the taxes he owes to his government. :LOL:

I wish I could earn that for doing nothing at all. That'd be the dream :LOL: If I had a nickel for every time...:LOL:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Another good project started well and finished badly and why? Perhaps someone can say no to me. But I think the whole decline started at the moment when the developer put so many NTR reference in it. To many pressure. Already with the patreon roules.
So the developer had to find a way to hide the incest thing. Then he tried to take the longest step of the leg. And start to put some hidden NTR in it. Really some good developer destroid they work because they do not understand to stay focus on the primary plot.

I am not say that NTR is all the evil thing (no lol NTR is the evil thing in every game. And if i can i eradicate this shit from the intere world). But if is easy avoidable, is not a problem for me. This game had awesome model. The mother was gorgeous, also the other female in game. But to many pressure and to many path the developer had in mind. I really hope that in some way this game come back to life. Because had an huge potential. Till chapter 1 the MC was cool and had a burst of courage and charisma.
Then in Chapter 2 where all the thing go wrong, the mc lost his courage, his charisma and become like a stupid boy who fear all the thing in his life. Really if this game come back to life. I hope that the developer remade chapter 2 and give the cool mc back again.

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys i'm stuck on Tuesday, when i'm supposed to ask mom about wacom. I thought it was the incest patch i put on, but when i replace it with old file, same error occurs. I guess there's something with this version??..

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys i'm stuck on Tuesday, when i'm supposed to ask mom about wacom. I thought it was the incest patch i put on, but when i replace it with old file, same error occurs. I guess there's something with this version??..
lel u still playing this game bro ? anyway u play compressed version or the original ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Another good project started well and finished badly and why? Perhaps someone can say no to me. But I think the whole decline started at the moment when the developer put so many NTR reference in it. To many pressure. Already with the patreon roules.
So the developer had to find a way to hide the incest thing. Then he tried to take the longest step of the leg. And start to put some hidden NTR in it. Really some good developer destroid they work because they do not understand to stay focus on the primary plot.

I am not say that NTR is all the evil thing (no lol NTR is the evil thing in every game. And if i can i eradicate this shit from the intere world). But if is easy avoidable, is not a problem for me. This game had awesome model. The mother was gorgeous, also the other female in game. But to many pressure and to many path the developer had in mind. I really hope that in some way this game come back to life. Because had an huge potential. Till chapter 1 the MC was cool and had a burst of courage and charisma.
Then in Chapter 2 where all the thing go wrong, the mc lost his courage, his charisma and become like a stupid boy who fear all the thing in his life. Really if this game come back to life. I hope that the developer remade chapter 2 and give the cool mc back again.
u damn right the chapter 2 was so bad.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

u damn right the chapter 2 was so bad.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well we will see who will got the balls to do it i will support him for sure . :cool:

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Up
Both episodes are included in the download.

thanks. I wanna asking something. At last i hanging out with sheldon ( cant rem. Her name totally, fat girl in company) now what should i do and how i can go gym? Wednesdayy mom there but i cant anything and i cant help her for cleaning too. :)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes