3.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet, I'm drawn to it
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Check his web page and you will see
Which was updated with the releasing coming "Soon". The same words he said in October and countless other times that he said about a release. The fact he still hasn't updated his Patreon after revamping his site should tell you all you need to know about him. Somehow, he managed to gain patrons despite all of this so I guess some people must really love his communication abilities? :LOL:

I did, but he hasn't been consistent with his announcements and thats why I said that.
Probably the understatement of the month when it comes to Aorrta.

Nov 12, 2018
Which was updated with the releasing coming "Soon". The same words he said in October and countless other times that he said about a release. The fact he still hasn't updated his Patreon after revamping his site should tell you all you need to know about him. Somehow, he managed to gain patrons despite all of this so I guess some people must really love his communication abilities? :LOL:

Probably the understatement of the month when it comes to Aorrta.
Just ask him for his phone number and call him. It's easier, he will tell you what's happening!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet, I'm drawn to it
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So it's officially abandoned now?
Look here hes remaking the game you can see a few screenshots of it
Which he announced months ago but only recently remade his personal site and decided not to update Patreon. Such a fantastic way of doing things...

Feb 27, 2018
Yo I hadn't checked this in a long time and decided to see what's up, and after checking his website just now, is it just me or are the renders WORST than the old version that is currently abandonned ? Like all their faces seem weird to me, and who's the "new" asian girl we see on some pictures ? Is is really a new character or is it the previous asian character that works in the company that is redone ? I'm saying this because this "new" character is like visually the worst out of all the ones we've seen, even compared to the remastered version ones that are arguably worst looking than the year old version.

Apr 5, 2018
Yo I hadn't checked this in a long time and decided to see what's up, and after checking his website just now, is it just me or are the renders WORST than the old version that is currently abandonned ? Like all their faces seem weird to me, and who's the "new" asian girl we see on some pictures ? Is is really a new character or is it the previous asian character that works in the company that is redone ? I'm saying this because this "new" character is like visually the worst out of all the ones we've seen, even compared to the remastered version ones that are arguably worst looking than the year old version.
Not sure but I think its a new character. But it doesn't matter coz I dont think that we'll get the game.
Aorta just trying to milk his patreon as long as he can. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 43 Votes