dragonsweqds

Jun 21, 2019
my game softlocks after the rescue the merchant quest, both characters are in my party and the orb isnt there so i can't enter the tavern to make it day and i cant seem to do anything to fix it even when the other characters sprite disappears and the save file recognizes that i only have one character in my party

Reactions: RCC14

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
Where I can find the goblins ?
For the quest? Leave the city, go south 2 locations, turn west and go two more locations, there will be goblins.
For the H scene, during the Panties quest (given by the maid at night), in the camp in front of the forest choose "Find another way" option instead of posing to or threatening the guy by the campfire, then head into the forest. You can intentionally lose and watch the GOR scene or just complete the quest and the scene will be unlocked in the gallery.

Reactions: MikeOG

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
installing the patch did not only fix my Q problem, but also greatly help with the fps problem at night. if that helps narrowing down what the reason is...
hmmm why i cant moves after submit wolf tht unfinish??? im stuck after submit the quest using the patch Screenshot (140).png

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
hmmm why i cant moves after submit wolf tht unfinish??? im stuck after submit the quest using the patch View attachment 3637850
I have the same problem.. I killed plenty of wolves but the quest continues the same. Even finishing the kill slimes quest again and I unable to receive one answer for her part. I even decided GO TO SLEEP to see if the next day something changes but nothing..

It seems that I can not finish the HERBS QUEST neither.

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
I have the same problem.. I killed plenty of wolves but the quest continues the same. Even finishing the kill slimes quest again and I unable to receive one answer for her part. I even decided GO TO SLEEP to see if the next day something changes but nothing..

It seems that I can not finish the HERBS QUEST neither.
i think it has a bug at Fame..because i read the walktrough..it say whenever you reach 8fame the quest will start automatically

Snik512

Sep 1, 2022
Guys I'm having in issue I'm at night and I can't get in the inn because he said you are 2 but all I see is my the chick and the biggest issue is the bubble the make you go alone is not there also the frames are too bad

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
Guys I'm having in issue I'm at night and I can't get in the inn because he said you are 2 but all I see is my the chick and the biggest issue is the bubble the make you go alone is not there also the frames are too bad
You can go alone if you press R

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
The English is not good, you should look for an editor to help you make it read better. Probably worth to put aside some money and hire one, as better English would get more people to play it and support you.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
do u choose between protagonist from the beginning or do you switch between them and i hope there will be maledom content

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
do u choose between protagonist from the beginning or do you switch between them and i hope there will be maledom content
You swap between the two in the city, some missions require a specific character and the last currently available mission gives you choice which character infiltrates the base and which distracts the guards, and there are more options of what to do and which scenes your actions unlock.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes