It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 125 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 319 32.8%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 46.0%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5oS6Vg.png

Overview:
Seventy years have passed since the War of the Purple Dragon. Peace reigns across the land. The few remaining monsters are content to remain in their dark caves and underground passages. Now, as past threats of evil fade away and become mere legends, dark forces stir in the depths. War is coming. The six kingdoms are not prepared.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-05
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer: Paladox -
Censored: No
Version: 0.752
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: FANMADE WALKTHROUGH - DEV WALKTHROUGH

57391_Screenshot_9.png 57392_Screenshot_8.png Vd1kk_yqHAwTgu60HyqD0SxhQQRjRnyoBoIQ38LaggM7QFA8mMMst9TuG5UVo3-y.png Final.jpg 5CHjIUI5Y_5-FMgr58bplXgn002tDxvYDHDqrPFEQSNs5gI509nkPa0MazumFs3E.jpg FSA_1.png FSA_2.png FSA_3.png FSA_4.png FSA_5.png FSA_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Btw there does not appear to be pics for this game it's just the sprites having sex which you see nothing unless I am wrong you might want to mention that or tag it as such.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
replaced blog link was pointing to old version

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not allowed to post links here yet, but version 0.72 is out now. :)

Edit: I made 3 posts, so I guess I can post links now.

You're welcome. :)

Last edited:
May 14, 2017
any way to make screen bigger, its usually in settings or its F4 or F5 but its none of these 3 and i hate playing on the tiny wee screen size it make hard too see stuff.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
any way to make screen bigger, its usually in settings or its F4 or F5 but its none of these 3 and i hate playing on the tiny wee screen size it make hard too see stuff.
On some modern computers the screen resolution could be off. This happens with retro and some older styled games on Steam as well. This usually works for me: Go to where the game's files are located. Once there, right click the game's exe file, properties, then go to the Compatibility tab. Once there, check the box for "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings".

On the other hand if you're talking about the black border that's always around the gameplay then I can't really do anything about that. That may be a VX issue but I don't know. I've made a note to look into a possible solution for future versions.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The creator/game should be getting way more attention than this over here (and on Patreon). I admit I have not followed "FSA" very closely but Paladox appear to be very dedicated to his project. If I'm not mistaken, Paladox has been working on this game for at least four years. Four years, and without much financial support to buy assets; if that's not dedication, then I don't know what is! The game continues to improve on all fronts (such as, I've very recently learned, Paladox has implemented a new "whoring" system into the game!). And as far as I know, he's been nothing but attentive and respectful when dealing with other members in similar communities. Apparently, he answers questions, posts regular updates, and fields criticisms with humble aplomb.

The game really deserves more attention. I recall that the game was fun and quite immersive (but not for the squeamish) when I first tried it years ago. Personally, I'm going to try this game again soon and see how much has changed. And you should too; do yourself a favor. The worst that could happen is that you won't enjoy it, but then again, it might just be the gem that you were looking for! Give the game a try, it really deserves it; and y'know, let's talk it up some, yeah? ; )

Edit: Also, to whichever Overlord around here that has the powers to do so, perhaps mark Paladox with the "Game Developer" tag? 'Cause, y'know, he is one. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes