mech2

Nov 1, 2017
i wish mogurasoft made a similar game but with lighter themes, the suffering i've seen in this game is far too offputting but everything else feels quite exceptional, especially after you unlock new skills
i really couldnt find a 3d anime game of similar quality, this one truly would be special
Yeah, I'm generally okay with non-con themes but boy I really felt bad for her at a bunch of times.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
i wish mogurasoft made a similar game but with lighter themes, the suffering i've seen in this game is far too offputting but everything else feels quite exceptional, especially after you unlock new skills
i really couldnt find a 3d anime game of similar quality, this one truly would be special
Probably the only other developer making really consistent 3d H games is like Illusion (now illgames?) but without darker themes. Stuff like Koikatsu Sunshine

AA_gunner

Mar 8, 2024
This is the last place i expected to find a somewhat correct way to use a greatsword. She holds it correctly and even stands in a realistic guard position when idle (posta di coda longa - Fiore). The spins can also be considered normal, since it is a big sword (used against polearms). And the thrust downwards attack is nice as well (sometimes used as a polearm itself).

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes