3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I thought the wife would be the female dominate and not the slave. I'm going to pass on this one. I'll stick with the stereotypical games where the masters are dominate and the slaves are submissive.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I thought the wife would be the female dominate and not the slave. I'm going to pass on this one. I'll stick with the stereotypical games where the masters are dominate and the slaves are submissive.
well here come your choices in the game...and how you act with the events
it can end both ways...but not for this version yet

Reactions: Tilasair

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry, I tried to try it, but...

...I can't make myself play this! I don't want to cuss people with dyslexia, but if you can't write, don't tell your story by text! Use pictures, let the story tell itself by actions. But this, sorry, no.
Also, the art is, uh, not in its final form.
Which is a shame, because I was very interested in the game for its content. Which I shall never see nor judge...

Reactions: MawBaw
U

User_397401

...I can't make myself play this! I don't want to cuss people with dyslexia, but if you can't write, don't tell your story by text! Use pictures, let the story tell itself by actions. But this, sorry, no.
Which is a shame, because I was very interested in the game for its content. Which I shall never see nor judge...
I took it with a grain of irony and began to see it as one of those projects "so bad it's good". The ideas are there and they're interesting enough, the form... well.. hehehe!

Reactions: hyco2

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
dev REALLY needs to get a new artists and a proof reader because holy shit is this bad. the art looks like it's for a kindergartner and the writing can barely pass for english

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The "make a hole" button doesn't seem to do anything, even if you buy the screw. And buying doesn't show it on your inventory.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The "make a hole" button doesn't seem to do anything, even if you buy the screw. And buying doesn't show it on your inventory.
well that is not supposed to happen but if you press the make a hole button
now the event "where Lura and Amilia Talking" will be depending on there states as friends....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
dev REALLY needs to get a new artists and a proof reader because holy shit is this bad. the art looks like it's for a kindergartner and the writing can barely pass for english

I can't disagree with you ... the spelling is bad ... and the art is still shit

however you haven't seen the release version thanks god

the art will be corrected till it gets good...and the fix has started ." for the exception of some Animations as for Amilia in the kitchen :ROFLMAO:

for the spelling though ...this one should stick around for a while ...but since it hurt you the most it shall be dealt with soon

Next updates if you wish to stick around, will be enjoyable if those are your problems .

sorry for the shortage and thank you for your criticism (y):coffee:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Its not a bad start, just a lack of error handling, there is a lot of dead ends which requires me to restart the game constantly

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Its not a bad start, just a lack of error handling, there is a lot of dead ends which requires me to restart the game constantly
at which event or dialogue please?
you can describe it if you can't remember

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
1. the punish menu doesnt close completely, so when you start new game, it pops up, disables your ability to enter your character name. does it even when i am loading save
2. When you endorse or the other option, takes you to her room without her there being in it then yea, restart time.
I think if you set the navigation plane (room changing) on the top menu instead would negate this "bug" or even just put a button/trigger on the doors (although might ruin the asthetics of your bottom menu, but its blank when the bug kicks in anyway)

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
1. the punish menu doesnt close completely, so when you start new game, it pops up, disables your ability to enter your character name. does it even when i am loading save
2. When you endorse or the other option, takes you to her room without her there being in it then yea, restart time.
I think if you set the navigation plane (room changing) on the top menu instead would negate this "bug" or even just put a button/trigger on the doors (although might ruin the asthetics of your bottom menu, but its blank when the bug kicks in anyway)
just try to avoid the letter "L" in you character name and ingame ...For now . to not provoke the punishment menu

for the second thing i didn't actually understand what you meant
but if you mean that after you endorse(and you may find her after that not in the room -)due to time passing.. this actually not a bug ... i meant that to happen but i forgot about the logic of it.
and if she is not in her room she is supposed to be somewhere else.
can you please mention the dead ends that you encountered
thank you very much

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Endorse seems fine, Scold brings you to her room
1. Without her
2. No popup that says shes not in her room, or
3. The navigation menu (option to leave the room is hidden)
Is that a timer event, like when you read the letter from Jhan at the start? I have tried clicking eveywhere, does not let me continue.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I agree it's rough around the edges but the concept of a slave taking control is so original I hope you keep going thanks,

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I like the game idea, but with the pictures quality level as they are its not for me to even test play it. It would been actually better if it had no pictures at this point. if the visual part would be better it would be 10x more interesting, and twice as interesting if there was no picture atm untill quality pics could come up, i am not asking for new custom 3d daz stuff but place holder 2d stuff would been nice that anyone could find on net, or simply as i said leave graphic blank untill the guy could afford an artist or atleast afford buying artist stuff from someone..

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Endorse seems fine, Scold brings you to her room
1. Without her
2. No popup that says shes not in her room, or
3. The navigation menu (option to leave the room is hidden)
Is that a timer event, like when you read the letter from Jhan at the start? I have tried clicking eveywhere, does not let me continue.
i see your point , indeed it is a bug
it will be fixed
and Sir thank you very very much

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I like the game idea, but with the pictures quality level as they are its not for me to even test play it. It would been actually better if it had no pictures at this point. if the visual part would be better it would be 10x more interesting, and twice as interesting if there was no picture atm untill quality pics could come up, i am not asking for new custom 3d daz stuff but place holder 2d stuff would been nice that anyone could find on net, or simply as i said leave graphic blank untill the guy could afford an artist or atleast afford buying artist stuff from someone..
Well i know that the art is still bad
but i can't get to change the art style twice,,and removing the graphs will render a lot of the game logic to oblivion
i can promise you one thing though , that it will get bitter
and sorry for the shortage ...

Reactions: Stareagle lord
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes