3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Poster 0.2.png

Overview:
This is a Game between you and a slave ... will she remain slave ...or will she over throw you ..there is no game overs , the game is heavily dependent on your decisions , your actions..and how you handle events ...yeah i forgot your wife is there too (just to keep in mind )....who will enslave the other !?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-06
Release Date: 2019-10-06
Developer: Epysis Biscuit
Censored: No
Version: 0.037
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - -
Win 32 :

Lura cmoing fs.png TRAIL APPROACH BL12.png Lura on amilia.png angreee-after-spanky-_0010_A.png Lura on the bed+3.png

Last edited:

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
fonts. Fonts. FOOOONTS!!!! :WutFace: - are you a sadist IR?

Reactions: MawBaw

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Ugly huge unreadable fonts, many spelling mistakes (cocking? seriously?), save button which does not save, shitty design...

But there is one thing I really liked though. Slavemaker game is an old genre, there are many of them. But I never saw any with possibility for trained slave to dominate his master. Never. If someone knows an example I would be really surprised. There are some games with elements of sexual domination (slaves are trained to be a dominant prostitute towards clients, sometimes some dominant sexual scenes) but that’s all. But behavior, situation? Never met a game where a slave could turn it upside-down.

The concept is unique enough, but realization… There is a lot of work to be done to make it playable.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Hello guys and thank you for your replies :coldsweat::coldsweat:

yeah ..so the games has lots of mistakes in it
but i can't see them !
can someone show me what is wrong with the fonts !?
it seems OK in my PC...as i had made them resizable with every resolution.
but it seems to be much more than that

Reactions: Gabaw

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
How can i trigger the footjob szene?
it's a random encounter (in events that happens daily )
right now you can go to Amilia's room and press "space" to pass time .
until the events get triggered

Reactions: Gabaw

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok I will evaluate the game as of this very moment:

First of all I would give it a 2 or 3 out of 10. Reasons:

-Font and text problems:

This is the least that will happen with the text font, basically it goes more or less out of the box.

-Grammar mistakes: Basically we have the most basic one, using i instead of I, it matters a lot, then how you express yourself and the characters is kind of weird, even more the "AAHHHH" or things like that, combined with the font it sucks, I would guess that you don't write a lot in english.

-Game mechanics: This is a case of "I want to do something great but I don't know how". First of all it would be kind of great if you added a few stats so that the player can control more or less how everything is going, for now it's just a lot of random events and a weird "I will clean because..." nah everything feels weird.

If you want the game to feel more like "a fight of control" then it would be good that the slave would get a few chores like cleaning at the start and she will try to fight back in the sense of "convincing you to take those duties from her", basically give her a lot of persuasion or intelligence and that at the start being kind and not too smart she may manipulate you into taking chores away or... even more.

Another point is the wife rol in this game, it would be good if your wife could be evil (in the sense of wanting to dominate you or something in those lines) or be manipulated by your slave too.

More or less its what I have to say at this point, you don't understand what you are doing as a player, how to obtain scenes and most developments and text are weird and without any sense.

Reactions: Gabaw and MawBaw

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Ok I will evaluate the game as of this very moment:

First of all I would give it a 2 or 3 out of 10. Reasons:

-Font and text problems:

This is the least that will happen with the text font, basically it goes more or less out of the box.

-Grammar mistakes: Basically we have the most basic one, using i instead of I, it matters a lot, then how you express yourself and the characters is kind of weird, even more the "AAHHHH" or things like that, combined with the font it sucks, I would guess that you don't write a lot in english.

-Game mechanics: This is a case of "I want to do something great but I don't know how". First of all it would be kind of great if you added a few stats so that the player can control more or less how everything is going, for now it's just a lot of random events and a weird "I will clean because..." nah everything feels weird.

If you want the game to feel more like "a fight of control" then it would be good that the slave would get a few chores like cleaning at the start and she will try to fight back in the sense of "convincing you to take those duties from her", basically give her a lot of persuasion or intelligence and that at the start being kind and not too smart she may manipulate you into taking chores away or... even more.

Another point is the wife rol in this game, it would be good if your wife could be evil (in the sense of wanting to dominate you or something in those lines) or be manipulated by your slave too.

More or less its what I have to say at this point, you don't understand what you are doing as a player, how to obtain scenes and most developments and text are weird and without any sense.
Thank you very much for your feed back... "I" really need it
the game right now in its first stage , states will be add on the next update, and for the fight control, as you can see this is the basics.
there will be more conditioned events for the route you take .
and for the house work I guess you are right , there will be daily events to make you do it instead of her (bright idea), this will be in the next update x'D
the wife role is not consent for now, but I made her there so you set the difficulty of the game, and for more flexible events. she must be kind , and easily manipulated ---) for a planned route

and for the next update plane which you can see in patreon there will be a fix for the font and much more.
thank you very much

but for the sense of the player though :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: twofish and Gabaw

burnremail

Mar 5, 2018
is it just me or does that map look like the map of the Aegean sea and Constantinople area... So the girl is now waiting in Istanbul.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
is it just me or does that map look like the map of the Aegean sea and Constantinople area... So the girl is now waiting in Istanbul.
:WutFace:Any coincidence with the game maps are irrelevant and used for entertainment parody humor purposes.

I don't answer questions , i need my lawyer .

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone please tell is there hope for me to find somehow any other scene besides spanking her...
And i'm pretty sure even spanking not working on her at all(almost 40 days)... sigh

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes