VN Ren'Py Completed The Eloise Case [Nikraria]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
ECtitle.png
Overview:
My name is Nikraria, I do illustrations, comics, and visual novels for adults.

Updated: 01.03.2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prequel : and Sequel:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

thanks to @EmptySama

Android (by @booom313):

ECsample2.png ECsample.png

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Btw, in case anyone cares, I'm the guy who wrote 95% of the dialogue for this game.

In fact, I do most of the translation, editing, and quality control for Nikraria's games. (Ever since Stroke of Madness.)

Just a minor wink and a nudge, but we're working on another game besides the next Borderline release that will feature Eloise.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Btw, in case anyone cares, I'm the guy who wrote 95% of the dialogue for this game.

In fact, I do most of the translation, editing, and quality control for Nikraria's games. (Ever since Stroke of Madness.)

Just a minor wink and a nudge, but we're working on another game besides the next Borderline release that will feature Eloise.
Nice. So i take this is set between Stroke and Delirium? about the asylum collectibles you find in delirium?

Reactions: ponyguy
May 25, 2017
Word of warning, don't use the console to boost yourself up in her stats. It'll rush you right into the ending, man oh man. I didn't even get a single scene out of that.

Reactions: ponyguy

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This visual novel feels a lot like an Erotic Horror Mystery story, set in a sort of older setting... The game starts off with a tiny grind type story telling system, involving asking the patient lots of questions, and allowing her to work on different skills to de-stress... But it eventually opens up to actually quite a bit of erotica, while in some ways still sticking to that slightly dark motif... It's hard to tell how this one will continue if it is indeed just the beginning of a visual novel rather then being pretty much done... There seems to be two teasers, one given by what the doctor sais at the end, and one with the final visual... Guess we'll need to wait and see... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Word of warning, don't use the console to boost yourself up in her stats. It'll rush you right into the ending, man oh man. I didn't even get a single scene out of that.
There really is no need to boost stats artificially... You need to go through the questions to get a sense of why things are happening any way... And by using CTRL you can skip the annoying fade in and out stuff at the beginning of each game day... Plus, it really doesn't take long to raise her skills and lower her stress...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Is the game complete? Or is any more content coming?
It' gonna be hard to tell unless someone is an actual paying patron, because pretty much all their posts are hidden behind a pay-wall...

It sort of feels done, and yet the end sort of teases you slightly... So it's tough to know without an insider speaking up about it...

It's one of my biggest pet peeves with most of these patron based websites... There is no means by which to even contact most Creators without subscribing... Why would someone pay for the right to ask a question or see if a creation is done or not done... This is either a purposeful design of the patron websites themselves, or a feature that most creators turn on... Who knows...

Reactions: MorganMaximara

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
This visual novel feels a lot like an Erotic Horror Mystery story, set in a sort of older setting... The game starts off with a tiny grind type story telling system, involving asking the patient lots of questions, and allowing her to work on different skills to de-stress... But it eventually opens up to actually quite a bit of erotica, while in some ways still sticking to that slightly dark motif... It's hard to tell how this one will continue if it is indeed just the beginning of a visual novel rather then being pretty much done... There seems to be two teasers, one given by what the doctor sais at the end, and one with the final visual... Guess we'll need to wait and see... I went ahead and posted my review...
Its a sequel to Stroke of Madness:Memories and interquel/midquel for Delirium which takes place after this. I've never played either though.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes