4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought of something what if Franklin is terrible at sex? If he is then I will throw him out because I'm only letting hung bulls who can satisfy Kathryn into our apartment.
and those prospective bulls are in for a shock if they think I'll let them wear condoms they either do it raw or not at all.

Jan 13, 2021
I just thought of something what if Franklin is terrible at sex? If he is then I will throw him out because I'm only letting hung bulls who can satisfy Kathryn into our apartment.
and those prospective bulls are in for a shock if they think I'll let them wear condoms they either do it raw or not at all.
......aaaaaaaand the "Kat" says....

eb8f5bca47c7ac94.jpg

:p

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
When we can play
Part 4/v0.4 went out to BobbyBoy's tier 3 and tier 4 patrons Five days ago, it will be available to tier 2 patrons in Two days, tier 1 patrons in Nine days and shared with the public/non-patrons in Sixteen days.
So guaranteed it'll be available for us pirates by then - unless one of his lower tier Patrons leaks it sooner.

It might get leaked, it also might not on account of Bobbyboy's reputation. He's friendly, communicative, open to criticism and all around pretty chill.
Plus he's still pretty new to this so his Patrons (at least the ones at Tiers 3 & 4) clearly don't wanna screw him out of the potential revenue just yet.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Part 4/v0.4 went out to BobbyBoy's tier 3 and tier 4 patrons Five days ago, it will be available to tier 2 patrons in Two days, tier 1 patrons in Nine days and shared with the public/non-patrons in Sixteen days.
So guaranteed it'll be available for us pirates by then - unless one of his lower tier Patrons leaks it sooner.

It might get leaked, it also might not on account of Bobbyboy's reputation. He's friendly, communicative, open to criticism and all around pretty chill.
Plus he's still pretty new to this so his Patrons (at least the ones at Tiers 3 & 4) clearly don't wanna screw him out of the potential revenue just yet.
People can use their imagination meanwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: giorgyo777

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Bobby is indeed an awesome dev Although he probably thinks I'm a horny pervert, but I also have my romantic moments too.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I'm getting

Your card can't be verified right now. Please try again later.

error while trying to subscribe to his patreon page. Has anybody experienced this error?

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes