4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
wait he thought about killing Rebecca off. sounds like I missed a conversation / a post from Bobby. I'm all for dark stuff even killing of characters as long as it makes sense for the plot but damn I would of been sad if that happened while I dont want to cheat on Kathryn on my main saves. Rebecca is the reason I would make a manslut / cheating save at some point
He said it a couple of pages ago but he also said that it's too early for something that dark to happen in the story.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I ws just surprised Bobby thought about killing Rebecca off. Now I think there might be some very dark stuff happening later. I'm a bit nervous tbh.
too be honest we always have happy end storys so going down

a more realistic/darker path would be cool to as long as its optional

did he not say that there will be branches at later stages??no idea but I would like a more darker netorare story

no idea how patreon likes darker storys ...

Reactions: Joshy92

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How did 9 stops go by so fast, that was like 5 minutes, it has to stop on all the stations, what's the point of an interruption for a BJ at this point of the story?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
too be honest we always have happy end storys so going down

a more realistic/darker path would be cool to as long as its optional

did he not say that there will be branches at later stages??no idea but I would like a more darker netorare story

no idea how patreon likes darker storys ...
Kind of why I welcome darker stories as long as it makes sense and it isn't just there to insert X. While it's always will be hard to see darker stuff in these types of games, but after years of watching tv and playing other video games it almost feels weird not seeing darker stuff in these games too often. So far the darker stuff in this game has for the most part made sense to me and didn't feel too forced or just there to include something as i feel like it's setting up the tone of the game and the world perfectly.

Which is why I kind of like the drug stuff with Rika and Santini as characters from a story perspective. I do dislike those characters when it comes to doing anything sexual with them however. But I do think they are great characters when setting up a darker tone for the story ( even Rebecca's story was really good when it comes to that.) Which is part of the reason unlike others I didn't dislike this update but I liked it a good amount, sure the lewd scenes wasn't the best in this update but from a story perspective I thought this probably was the best update yet as alot has happened.

Reactions: mommysboiii

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
image_2024-05-06_171942663.png

*Sigh* ...It greatly saddens me that in this day and age "old men/ugly guys" is considered a pro. But hey, I bet a lot of people would say the same if I inserted some of my kinks/fetishes as a pro for some games. :ROFLMAO:

Now about the almost killing off Rebecca stuff... well yeah, that would have probably been the end of my time enjoying this game. I already have to wade through the sea of creeps, old men, and ugly bastards in this story. So killing off the girlfriends sister out of nowhere, probably would have sucked out any enthusiasm and enjoyment I have for the game.

If there's a scene that dark, but it's avoidable, I would be fine with it. It's okay to have dark stuff, even unavoidable dark stuff, but some stuff you have to be careful with. Again, I'm okay with whatever direction Bobby wants to go with the story and characters, I support devs making their games the way they want. That doesn't mean I'll stick around for it forever though, sometimes if I stop enjoying a game too much, there comes a time where I have to make a decision to move on sadly.

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
forgive me if I tell you this because there will certainly be a lot of work behind it
but the update is really disappointing, is it possible that there is so little?

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
but the update is really disappointing, is it possible that there is so little?
I think it depends on what angel you are looking at it from. How I see it from a story perspective I felt like alot happened and the story is moving forward. But from a lewd perspective yeah it was on the meh side, as Kathryn barley even ventured out to do things with other men in this update and what lewds was there was a bit boring or ended a bit short I thought.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Having her text and call the MC for permission is one of the best parts of the game. Also the Dev said he will make proper animations later on.
it's literally the best part of the game for me. Granted I haven't played many games that touch on the whole sharing / hotwife concept. But the majority of the ones I have the communication was honestly the worst part in many of those. So it's nice to see them acting like an actual couple and communicating with one another. ( Even if there are a few times there could of been a little better at it, like during the photoshoot but for the most part it's really well done)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it's literally the best part of the game for me. Granted I haven't played many games that touch on the whole sharing / hotwife concept. But the majority of the ones I have the communication was honestly the worst part in many of those. So it's nice to see them acting like an actual couple and communicating with one another. ( Even if there are a few times there could of been a little better at it, like during the photoshoot but for the most part it's really well done)
So much this, and what bulbor said above. This is a rarity in this realm, and exactly one of the reasons why I fanboy the game.

The status quo would be Kathryn going off, sucking or flashing a bunch of guys ala {menu: "Do you want to see the gf's POV?":}, then her thinking about it later "That hobo was really hot, but I can't ever tell my boyfriend or let him find out!!"

For those who don't like this style of the bf and gf communicating, you're the lucky ones! Because there's like 50+ ntr games that dont do it the EB way.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes