Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The game definitely has some bugs but its not bad at all. We've all seen much more simpler games than this that people love. Let's give the guy some time so he can practice and learn from experience. Not everyone comes into this business with the complete knowledge to do everything right. And yes the system is similar to Big Brother but it's not copy and paste. I don't personally care, the main thing is how is the game. I like to see where this developer can go from here.
This is v0.2.3

On that note, the bugs that i have seen are =
- the charm & sneaking courses of "expert" level are still select-able after reaching "extremely good" on them while nothing is select-able in persuasion course after reaching "extremely good".
- i guess this is a bug, not sure. The first 2 weekends when they return from their trip Ervin & Nichole have conversation in the living room. After that the following weekends you don't see this conversation at all so you can't progress with it. During the 2 times they talk the options require high stats to get answers but most likely no one will have these stats.
- The Quest tab contents are quite buggy, sometimes you can read the text sometime you can't
- After you reach high enough stats in maybe charm or fitness or both Nichole will see you workout and a "Train me please" quest should be shown in Quests tab but its not. Maybe this is just left out until next game version but i wasn't sure.
- A few other bugs that don't really matter.
- I saw some Ervin progress based on some screen shots i saw but besides meeting him on the weekend, i haven't seen anything else. Maybe because of a bug since i only saw him 2 times during first 2 weekends but after that i can't see Ervin besides weekend trip. I don't see him talking to Nichole anymore at all.

Last edited:

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
I have some issues with this game, even if i really like the model, and the game in general.

- We don't know where opportunities end. On the couch, when we reach the end of the scene with the girl, we know it cause it's written. But on other scenes all game along, nothing tell us if we reach the end for this version..so I keep playing, but most probably for no reason :/

Anyone to help me?

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
im traing to edit the .reg to cheat if can some one can edit good let me know im puring the file here

Reactions: lxking

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...something's wrong...on my first gameplay, at some point, during breakfast the husband mentioned the first slary, the trip at the beach, and the black guy being hospitalized, and the fact that I wasn't going with them.
Now I started over from the beginning, and nothing of that ever happened, in fact, on the first weekend, the black guy popped out of nowhere and they went to the beach o_O

EDIT:
If someone is interested, this is the "winning hours" chart for the dice game up to day 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: j5LDC2TB

cipciugames

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The game definitely has some bugs but its not bad at all. We've all seen much more simpler games than this that people love. Let's give the guy some time so he can practice and learn from experience. Not everyone comes into this business with the complete knowledge to do everything right. And yes the system is similar to Big Brother but it's not copy and paste. I don't personally care, the main thing is how is the game. I like to see where this developer can go from here.
This is v0.2.3

On that note, the bugs that i have seen are =
- the charm & sneaking courses of "expert" level are still select-able after reaching "extremely good" on them while nothing is select-able in persuasion course after reaching "extremely good".
- i guess this is a bug, not sure. The first 2 weekends when they return from their trip Ervin & Nichole have conversation in the living room. After that the following weekends you don't see this conversation at all so you can't progress with it. During the 2 times they talk the options require high stats to get answers but most likely no one will have these stats.
- The Quest tab contents are quite buggy, sometimes you can read the text sometime you can't
- After you reach high enough stats in maybe charm or fitness or both Nichole will see you workout and a "Train me please" quest should be shown in Quests tab but its not. Maybe this is just left out until next game version but i wasn't sure.
- A few other bugs that don't really matter.
- I saw some Ervin progress based on some screen shots i saw but besides meeting him on the weekend, i haven't seen anything else. Maybe because of a bug since i only saw him 2 times during first 2 weekends but after that i can't see Ervin besides weekend trip. I don't see him talking to Nichole anymore at all.
After reading all those bugs I fixed most of them.
- "extremely Good" doesn't mean the maximum. It means you have reached the 100 points.
- the rest of the bugs are fixed.
The problem was that while I was debugging the 0.2.2 I messed things up to speed up the process and forgot to fix that

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

cipciugames

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Uhm...something's wrong...on my first gameplay, at some point, during breakfast the husband mentioned the first slary, the trip at the beach, and the black guy being hospitalized, and the fact that I wasn't going with them.
Now I started over from the beginning, and nothing of that ever happened, in fact, on the first weekend, the black guy popped out of nowhere and they went to the beach o_O

EDIT:
If someone is interested, this is the "winning hours" chart for the dice game up to day 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello. It was my bad that I commented some stuff to speed up the debugging and I forgot to uncomment that and while I was releasing the 0.2.3 I removed a lot of the events. You can download the game again from the version 0.2.4 and I hope it will be the last one for now

cipciugames

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
They guys ... I messed things up with the 0.2.3 so our last version 0.2.4 it will be the most solid version. I hope it will be the last one so I can continue working on 0.3

DOWNLOAD AT

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
if you want to edit the reg you have to save a file first and then edit the SAVE values, not the regular ones. the regular ones are the ones in game. also there is some progress with ervin and nichole on couch, but none when you catch him spying in the bathroom. you have to be lovers with ervin to see the good stuff. the trainer thing happens only if during push ups, and not weights or swimming.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Please put the date of last major updates in OP. I've noticed a lot of posts lately are missing that.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
if you want to edit the reg you have to save a file first and then edit the SAVE values, not the regular ones. the regular ones are the ones in game. also there is some progress with ervin and nichole on couch, but none when you catch him spying in the bathroom. you have to be lovers with ervin to see the good stuff. the trainer thing happens only if during push ups, and not weights or swimming.
Are there any events that you have a specific time to achieve? Like in the first X days of the game, etc?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I like this game.. IMHO it's more fun to play than BB. My only questions might be a spoiler.
Is there sexual content between the wife and the husband's bodyguard that got shot?