Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
1706532169919.png

Overview:
It's an interactive fiction with a linear plot and some minor game mechanics. A girl slowly changes into a donkey creature. There are some pitfalls and it's important to find the right dialogs. There are also some important items you have to find.
The game is still in the works and unfinished content is only available for supporters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: Lynn's Lab - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux (0.10.0): - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Unlocker

bar_alley_front_1.png bar_alley_ripped_2.png late_bedroom_ap_a5.png late_bedroom_ap_b1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I'm often asked to remove DRM, debug shit, stuff. Usually I pay no mind to the content...but woah the world is getting different. *shrug* To each their own. Use this if you want (needed). As usual, if you like something *and* can afford to support the author then do.

Edit: v0.14.0 update (DRM change): Any password works, everything's unlocked.

"Hi, Donk."

Last edited:

aniki_math

Aug 4, 2021
It's pretty unique in the genre,it's got a lot of very niche that are touched here. It would be fun to get more before committing to the game on Patreon or by donation here. The game contains about 10-20 lewd furry picture, including a version of Dr. Cora transformation as a futa with a massive donkey cock in a little bubble. Then you have the other version of a female donkey. The MC (Player) kind of lack a presence, an Identity, it's really about Dr.Cora and you're kind of switching MC you control.

It's got a code for added content, it's available for a monthly sub to Patreon. It's very early to access, kind of difficult to commit to a project with basically 3-4 minutes of content.

So far there's no saying on the Player (I'm assuming more on the Player is available if you take the code as a Patreon). But ... yeah it's too early, it feel pre-Alpha. Art wise it's pretty and unique. Story is a guy get in a bar and talk to a muscle mommy looking woman that slowly but surely transforms into a donkey

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The AI drew her with two assholes.
and the top asshole is clipping into her vagina
she is also missing a finger on her right hand
meanwhile here we see her having 0 assholes.
her vagina is no longer clefted. and instead has a permanent gape while missing a clitoris

her thumb looks off too.

the quality control is pretty bad

qwedssffdg

Jul 8, 2023
I'm often asked to remove DRM, debug shit, stuff. Usually I pay no mind to the content...but woah the world is getting different. *shrug* To each their own. Use this if you want (needed). If you like something - no matter how different...or very different in this case - try to support the author.

Edit: DONK ... You know what that is. I guess phones can use passwords.

Edit: This update should allow future unlocks automatically, too. Just remember the password...
and how to use it correctly? I don't quite understand where this file should be placed.

Reactions: dario4esh
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes