[Comics] The Discovery [Part 1-5] [Nickki]

Avaron1974

Aug 22, 2018
1.) I don't have nor will i ever have a dog(s)
2.) I'm not some weird fuck who jerks of to weird shit like this, I keep it normal.
You've come to a thread about that subject matter and rather than leave you decided to post drawing attention to yourself.

Clearly you DO wank over this and are trying desperately to deny it. Remember, you are the one that wanted to be seen here, you could have ignored it and gone about your life without drawing attention to yourself on a thread like this. You decided to stay long enough to post a comment, probably after you finished wanking.

Mom and Son

Oct 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm the artist... good to see that you are all enjoying the series so far! Yes, there will be a part four and I'm working on it at the moment... I've got a render going right now as it happens lol... and it should be ready around the middle of September.
Thank you for this story and really nice pictures too. I hope that you will include some day Heather's mother in the story ? I think she hides something ! ;)

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone who has to defend themselves from comments of possibly fucking a dog has fucked a dog.
Feel no shame in what you like.
Unless of course it's little kids. Than shame on you.

Aug 21, 2018
How did you find this forum/thread?
Someone at Beast Forum said they were having problems downloading the pics from there and asked if had posted them anywhere else on the net. I said I hadn't but a quick google search led to me to a few sites where they had been uploaded and one of those sites was here.

Aug 21, 2018
hey!!
is the .rar file corrupted ? or is it something on my end??
can't seem to open it
I've just downloaded the part 4 link I posted and the part 1-4 link on the first page and they both opened fine for me, so I'm thinking the problem must be at your end. Try downloading again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.