lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There already is in the update that came out today, so yes (there also was a bit in version 0.1 already)
I've been busy with real stuff, so didn't have to dive in your fantasy world lately. At all. And by cross-over I don't mean sex scenes. Rather not with those. More like a common plot or a bbq or something where every one has fun in a lively mood (if they're all neighbors as the OP says)

Please continue making your games tho :'(

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I've been busy with real stuff, so didn't have to dive in your fantasy world lately. At all. And by cross-over I don't mean sex scenes. Rather not with those. More like a common plot or a bbq or something where every one has fun in a lively mood (if they're all neighbors as the OP says)

Please continue making your games tho :'(
I don't think I fully understand what you're asking. Are you asking if the 3 separate couples/stories in this single game will meet? Because in that case, like I said, they already have. The various characters do all sorts of things together in the story (such as Zoe and Karen being in class together and walking to school and Grace, Vivi and Zoe hanging out together for a while in this new update).

But if you're asking if characters from my other games (Blooming Love and High School Crush Simulator) will show up, the answer to that is no. HSCS and Blooming Love are set in the same universe, but The Desire Within is not (because if it was that would introduce magic and demons and stuff into the HSCS universe and I want that universe to stay at least a little realistic).

As for the continue to develop games part... it's not look great at the moment, but I will do my best to find a way to keep doing this. But I've been doing that for the last few months and it hasn't helped much. So we'll just have to wait and see if something changes in the near future or not

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Your first paragraph explains exactly what I'm talking about. As I said, yet to play this for personal reasons and lack of free time so don't know all the nuances

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Your first paragraph explains exactly what I'm talking about. As I said, yet to play this for personal reasons and lack of free time so don't know all the nuances
Ah, that's alright. There are 3 different couples in the game, but there certainly is one overarching story that involves all characters and characters from the various couples hang out/know each other pretty often (since they're all neighbors)

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Pretty interesting beginning. Enjoyed those 2 chapters, maybe except sex scene with Samuel and Karen ( for me, they are too excited about that :evilsmile: )

About 3 main POV + 3 side POV, it looks good and has a lot potential but dev should be careful and not overdo it coz sometimes simple mistakes can be understood wrongly and then reader has to go back to check what is all about ;)

it looks like POV Karen but is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite unique story and that 3 PoV stuff. Maybe you can just let the name of the character stand in the top left corner? Or maybe add the option for it? I think there where a part were you are Zoe and she talks about Karen but the text say Zoe.. in the school if I remember correctly.

The girls are not really that nice looking (imho) but decent enough to enjoy it :) Just my personal taste.

I do like that little corruption path with Karen - I am eager to see how far this will go *g*

And I think for a 0.2 version the content is not that bad. Will keep an eye on this :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
REVIEW TIME @Bright Sun Studios
Damn, you really love your female x female relationships :evilsmile:. No complains tho, kind sir/madam. Can I have more? Renders are nice as per usual. Please, a beg, make all the text for stuff like saving, preferences and below the text box BLACK. Honest to God, I'm either blind or you really can't see stuff. Bit of a unusual amount of typos or other grammatical errors. But hey, you might not be a native English speaker just like me, so no worries there. Don't know who makes or how you do your music, but MORE of Vivi's intro tune (From the scene where she meets The Cat)
Jumping between character's is pretty cool I'd say. Gives you loads of perspective. The story is rather interesting as it keeps you wondering with the constant asking of plot questions such as:
1. Why is everyone so horny recently?
2. Who is Vamp11
3. How is Vivi shoving a what seems to be a glass cup (sorry if the cup part doesn't make sense in case that item isn't called that. I might have been lost in translation) up her privates?
4. Who resides on the 7th floor?

Showing a lot of promise young one! Keep up the good work

P.S. Don't know whether to brings this to your attention or somehow to someone in Lewd Patcher. The patch seems a bit of in the dialogue. Maybe this is actually supposed to be like that, but everyone seems to not understand and feel weird about Samuel and Karen. Characters react with interest (and possibly confusion) to things like "Why are they living together. That's weird". With the patch they seem to still question the living arrangements, even tho in real life 18 year olds who are still attending school and living with parents, is the most common and normal thing ever. Character's seem to refer to Samuel (and Karen kinda too when talking to Zoe and Grace) as THAT guy who just happen's to live with Karen and be her teacher. It just seems to be so easier if everyone went "My friend's dad/father".
The scenes between Karen and Samuel seem to be ok, with proper relationships and right words used.

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
REVIEW TIME @Bright Sun Studios
P.S. Don't know whether to brings this to your attention or somehow to someone in Lewd Patcher. The patch seems a bit of in the dialogue. Maybe this is actually supposed to be like that, but everyone seems to not understand and feel weird about Samuel and Karen. Characters react with interest (and possibly confusion) to things like "Why are they living together. That's weird". With the patch they seem to still question the living arrangements, even tho in real life 18 year olds who are still attending school and living with parents, is the most common and normal thing ever. Character's seem to refer to Samuel (and Karen kinda too when talking to Zoe and Grace) as THAT guy who just happen's to live with Karen and be her teacher. It just seems to be so easier if everyone went "My friend's dad/father".
The scenes between Karen and Samuel seem to be ok, with proper relationships and right words used.
You have a lot of interesting theories I see, which is good. Your P.S. section is a bit of interesting one, but the patch doesn't actually say anything strange. It isn't clearly explained in the game yet as it's only the beginning, but there are actually simple reasons for it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story though. And time will tell if you're theories are correct or not.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
@Bright Sun Studios
Hi,
I love your different game, i finsih Blooming Love even if i i don't read all the text. Simply i'm french and translate all your text is very long and blown to translate.

So, i have an unique question : You approach a pregnancy theme without enter inside (if i can say that).
I don't find any game with this. Why ?
I think this feature could be more interresting for the story (of this game or other future game)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios
Hi,
I love your different game, i finsih Blooming Love even if i i don't read all the text. Simply i'm french and translate all your text is very long and blown to translate.

So, i have an unique question : You approach a pregnancy theme without enter inside (if i can say that).
I don't find any game with this. Why ?
I think this feature could be more interresting for the story (of this game or other future game)
In this game, that isn't an option. Player choices are great, but as a developer you have to think about the impact such player choices would have on the story. And pregnancy is just has too big of a narrative impact as having a child is a major life decision (not to mention that with the incest patch, it'd be inbreeding. Of course that incest patch isn't an official part of the game, but still... I'd rather stay away from that). So that is why in purely narrative driven games I think most developers go for no pregnancy or a pregnancy that always happens (such as in one of my other games, Rosie's Innocence) in which you explore the effect of that pregnancy.

Another reason why this doesn't usually happen is because of player expectation. This is really something you have to be aware of as a developer if you don't want to piss off a lot of people. When you playing a game and get the choice of cumming inside or not, nearly all games ignore the pregnancy risk of cumming inside. As a player you are sort of taught through playing all other games that the 'cumming inside' options is not related to pregnancy. So players who don't like pregnancy but do like creampies can still enjoy it. If a developer goes against this expectation, it can feel like a forced or accidental pregnancy. And that makes the pregnancy feel like a mistake on the player's part. Like you fucked up or something by getting someone pregnant while you don't want to.

I'm certainly not against pregnancy though. The game I'm currently developing, High School Crush Simulator, actually features pregnancy, periods, birth control pills, etc. In that game having someone cum inside you does risk getting you pregnant if you're not on birth control pills. In HSCS pregnancy works as it's a much more open game and it makes clear from the start that pregnancy is a possibility in this game and it offers clear ways to avoid it.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
I understand and i respect your think.

I suppose that feature could be include in linear game who the finality is the birth of a baby. Without make this feature a center of interest of this game of course. The aim is not to block a player but to confront a situation.

This type of game could be a different ending (Birth, death, marriage, lonely finsih).

Of course, pregnancy ask questions all along the periode begins to the conception (straight, incest (adopted daughter and father could be concerned by incest without the risk of consanguinity or adopted daughter and real brother for example (Without knowledge by adoption (plop twist)), by rape, accidentaly) until the term (miscarriage, birth, abortion) and also between (sex or not).

I remember a game who i finish recently, Acting Lessons (It's in my top 10) but i'm shocked (at this instant) by the end that the creator makes us confront.

In your game, it's rare, but you talk to the risk and imagine if the daughter is adopted without the father wants to talk about it (fertile mother). It's a mean to contourn difficulty.

The other problem is this graphical integration of pregnancy.

Pity of the me that i don't know to develop a game because i think it's a possibility to create a interested scenario around that.

Thank for your first reply ;)

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
I just spent 10 minutes getting into the game. Let me say I find it a world of difference from most of what I have seen here. I am going to have to go back and find your other work. I look forward to my future with your games.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
As some of you might already be aware, I recently canceled all my in-development projects after feeling that they unfotunately did not provide the financial support I need to keep going. You can read more about it here:

As a developer I'm not going anywhere, but I really felt that I just need a fresh start. And that fresh starts is this:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Why oh Why abandoned..... The Dev of Blooming Love, A wonderfully Sweet Story.... Come Back and Finish this!!!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why oh Why abandoned..... The Dev of Blooming Love, A wonderfully Sweet Story.... Come Back and Finish this!!!!
aint came here for 2 years...

also.. 2 post up your is the explanation by dev himself.