The Demon Has Spawned

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Hello to you all!

My name is Oni and I'm a indie game developer. I fancy good quality adult games and it pleases me to see the industry grow so much lately. I've been watchin silent for a while for I am a adult gamer myself as well.

Truth to be told the reason I have stepped out of the shadows is that our own adult adventure game is in public development now, and I want to connect with you all. I'm looking forward helping other devs with their problems as well as sharing my own views as a gamer. I hope that you take me in to your oh so great society!

Peace and love,

-Oni

Reactions: bas

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
wait a minute, the same oni as the one developping rogue-like????

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
No no, that's a different one xD That's the reason my account is yokaioni. Rogue-like is great tho.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello to you all!

My name is Oni and I'm a indie game developer. I fancy good quality adult games and it pleases me to see the industry grow so much lately. I've been watchin silent for a while for I am a adult gamer myself as well.

Truth to be told the reason I have stepped out of the shadows is that our own adult adventure game is in public development now, and I want to connect with you all. I'm looking forward helping other devs with their problems as well as sharing my own views as a gamer. I hope that you take me in to your oh so great society!

Peace and love,

-Oni
Welcome and good luck with your game!

Reactions: DandyBoyOni