• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

amadonna

Feb 17, 2018
Bug found

I bought pants and stealth cap, I played a little and then I saved, when I uploaded the Save the pants and cap were gone from my inventory. Please fix it thanks

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Bug found

I bought pants and stealth cap, I played a little and then I saved, when I uploaded the Save the pants and cap were gone from my inventory. Please fix it thanks
Will look into that, can you tell me where you were when you saved?
Also, this can happen if you roll back into the mission menu when you exit it.

Reactions: Blayo

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question. what is the max rank you can get in the 0.01 version 5 or 6? i did what ever i could do in the main story but after i got rank5 i got the promotion event to do (not implemented yet)and then i go to rank6 and after the lst luna favor with the knofe i can't see in in the wilfred. Is it a bug or something?
Btw are the saves going to be combatible or we wll have to start over ? just for grind purpuses.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i have a question. what is the max rank you can get in the 0.01 version 5 or 6? i did what ever i could do in the main story but after i got rank5 i got the promotion event to do (not implemented yet)and then i go to rank6 and after the lst luna favor with the knofe i can't see in in the wilfred. Is it a bug or something?
Btw are the saves going to be combatible or we wll have to start over ? just for grind purpuses.
Max rank should be 5 but there was a bug in one of the mission contracts that didn't lock the exp. I know what the bug is and been fixed.
If you have accepted the quest with Luna's knife it should appear with Wilfred? Haven't seen any other with this bug? Will try to see if I can replicate it.
I'm going for it to be compatible but I can't say for sure just yet since it so early.

Reactions: Blayo

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Max rank should be 5 but there was a bug in one of the mission contracts that didn't lock the exp. I know what the bug is and been fixed.
If you have accepted the quest with Luna's knife it should appear with Wilfred? Haven't seen any other with this bug? Will try to see if I can replicate it.
I'm going for it to be compatible but I can't say for sure just yet since it so early.
thnx for the reply also do i have to load a save prior to that contract or the event will be availiable in the next updates?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is there a walkthrough of some sort always useful :p
There is no walkthough for now, but there will be.
I like how you made the mc turn into a bitch just to show how "badass" Luna was.
Haha, of course that was one of the reasons but the main reasons was because of character development and make the mc realize that in order to survive in that world, he need to step up. He is the average guy suddenly at gun point.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
is there a walkthrough of some sort always useful :p
There is no walkthough for now, but there will be.
The journal (near the top left of the screen) does a good job of telling you what to do next. What I would like in a walkthrough is some indication as to what the consequences of choosing different actions may be in future versions of the game. eg., What might happen if I choose webcams over audio? Or how will killing the mercenery instead of letting him live affect me?

Great game by the way :) Looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: HopesGaming

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
The journal (near the top left of the screen) does a good job of telling you what to do next. What I would like in a walkthrough is some indication as to what the consequences of choosing different actions may be in future versions of the game. eg., What might happen if I choose webcams over audio? Or how will killing the mercenery instead of letting him live affect me?

Great game by the way :) Looking forward to future updates!
i mean more like i know what to do but i wna lvl etc and i want to know the best way to grind ;)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
i mean more like i know what to do but i wna lvl etc and i want to know the best way to grind ;)
Well, presently the quickest way to level is to cheat :biggrin: pc.money += 10000 in the console...

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello everybody.
I liked the game, everything is in principle clear, but I would like to see the wallet all the time so that I can see how much money the main character has now.
Plus, the store is done online so you can go in from your laptop. Make type of courses on skills, then it would look more harmonious in the game.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Enjoyed playing this! the Dev has a good foundation to work on, If there's one aspect i'd change It would be to Break up the dialogue scenes, As they seem to go on for ages, other than that i'd say this is going to be Great!!

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
Just got done playing this and i have to say. For A first release this game is amazing. Most of the games on here take 3 or four releases before it come close to being playable. Not to mention the characters are amazing looking. With daz3d you usally see the same generic chacter.

While most of the characters haven't really had been explored all the much. The one that has (Luna) was very well done and made me want to know more about her. Instead of just wanting to get her naked right away.

Can't wait to see what the future of this game will be.

now that you know what i like.let me tell you what I didn't

While i found the missions interesting I felt there was too much of a grind to get the little amount of items and skill books. Now while I say that, I also belieave its a must have also. I just fear that when you add more items and skills.the game will become more about the grinf then enjoying the game.

The second thing i didn't like is not being able to see my money and inventory without going to see the old man.

The third was having to change my items for each diferent mission.

That's about all that i disliked about the game.

Also I don't know if this was a glitch but say you put on stealth pants and then equiped the combat ones if you wanted to change back to stealth you would first have to unequiped them then equiped. even though you weren't wearing them. I also notice if you have a weapon equiped and go to equiped another instead of switching one of them would go into the accessory area.

Sep 21, 2017
I liked it!:FeelsGoodMan: Guns, violence, incest (maybe?) and SEX (maybe?) are the top most three things needed to get me interested in visual novels...and this game has it all.:tf:

I really liked the pacing of the story---something that is unseen in current lineups of ecchi game here. This game has potential and I hope it gets attention and tons of patreons...I only hope the dev doesn`t become a dick in the future like some people...:WutFace:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for your kind feedbacks!
Most of the questions have already been answered in previous pages so remember to use the search button in the thread. But to save you some time, I'm working on most of it already :)

I only hope the dev doesn`t become a dick in the future like some people...:WutFace:
I plan on not becoming a dick. It's high on the priority list of what not to change :p. Truth be told, I'm too lazy for such a drastic personality change, haha!

I came out of the missions screen, I saved in front of Wilfred. I don't use roll back
Will try to see if I can replicate it. Luckily it doesn't seem to be a widespread bug.

Reactions: Ballmena and Blayo
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes