kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Game is awesome, i'm gonna stop playing and wait till its complete, don't want to ruin my first full play through!
Story is so good!

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Man its really is a good game, Its a shame that games like this cant be on steam. I really like luna I cant wait to see more of her scenes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Man its really is a good game, Its a shame that games like this cant be on steam...
Not necessarily true, there are two games that are kind of like this on Steam. The game is completely loli free so Steam (probably) wouldn't have much of a issue with it. It could be something for HopesGaming to think about when the games done, I'd buy it in an instant.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man its really is a good game, Its a shame that games like this cant be on steam. I really like luna I cant wait to see more of her scenes
They can be on Steam, only problem is the people buying on Steam demand regular updates or review bomb.

Steam isn't a friendly place for amateur devs.

I'd only ever advise selling on Steam if you either have a complete game or can deliver updates on a monthly basis at the very least.

Go and look at games that miss update schedules or slow to deliver, cries of Steam to step and remove them for scamming. Steam forums are a nightmare.

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Hello !

I'm stuck at this point : "Explosive-carrying molesting bees" on Luna events. All other events are done, for all characters.
Day 41, rank 7 (soldado), 2 Luna recordings and 3 for Gracies.

Any advice ?

1550594759461.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...why is there no update?
Hopesgaming was ill around Christmas time and got a bit behind on making the update, but it should be out before march. The last development update from the was posted back .

Reactions: Zal
4.40 star(s) 482 Votes