Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I won't hate it but I'll be disappointed. I'll think like " oh well this game is the usual guy bangs every girl like all other adult games" this game is awesome because it's unique. Banging every woman cuts of some of its speciality.
Sorry, but I don't agree, what makes this game so good isn't the fact that you don't sleep with every women in the story, but the story itself, if the plot is good and nicely brought then the game will be good. I would personally like if we could get the opportunity to romance Cordia, and I don't think it would take anything from the game

Reactions: Links234 and Canade

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
all is done in question mark. and stlli cant move on to another level, tasks.. whatever..
You should have repeatable missions (given by Wilfred), but if you've completed all of the Events, there's otherwise not really anything else to do. Keep in mind that, at least in large part, you advance in ability as you progress the storyline. "What rank of contract you are able to take", the game states, "depends on what your rank and level are". So, for instance, one event was "Promotion", which ranks you up, allowing you to take higher contracts. Getting promoted, though, also forwards the storyline, which in turn is limited overall by the current version of the game.

So, if you've hit the end of events, you've hit the end of the current storyline and the limit on level of contracts you can take and how far relationships of the MC with other NPCs can progress.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
2 fucking mouths and nothing.... for god sake
hey dev add one more month to development that will really upset the people who keep asking whens the next update out if you guys take the time to read back a couple of posts you will find out how the games is coming along i know it can be upsetting but if i can wait for game of thrones new season and marvel's endgame you guys can wait for the next update if not play one of the 100 of games out there now i suggest you play SPACECORPS XXX that game needs some love

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I noticed on their Patreon that HG turned 300 patrons - which is great and well deserved, especially considering how "young" the game is. I hope they have recovered and that Luna will soon return to brighten my nights :)

Reactions: HopesGaming

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
*shaking my head*

I almost feel for game developers who choose to put games out piece by piece. I understand they're typically doing it that way because they have to due to other "real life" constraints (work, family, etc.) but, it seems the more interest there is in their product (aka: the game) the more idiots they have to contend with.

So, I'd like to apologize for all the "whenz da nex update?" people because they obviously have a limited vocabulary and are unable to formulate any other proper sentences themselves.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I noticed on their Patreon that HG turned 300 patrons - which is great and well deserved, especially considering how "young" the game is. I hope they have recovered and that Luna will soon return to brighten my nights :)
Luna's buttocks will do that to a wallet...KACHING!!!

Reactions: Anthaeus

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
There are many games out there that are full of fap material right from the start. If that's what you are after, (I'm not judging, sometimes that's all I want too), then please go and play one of those instead of complaining here.

What makes this game special for me is the depth of the characters. It really is a refreshing change to find a game that's well written and takes some time to tell a story. There are a few other games out there that do this but not many. Not every adult game should be about the MC wanting to fuck everything in sight or building a harem of women with unfeasibly massive tits.

I just hope Luna doesn't turn into some love sick teenager as things develop. I, (almost literally), pissed myself laughing during a couple of her scenes. I also hope that the next update is only released when @HopesGaming is ready for it to be seen and not because of any pressure from negative feedback. Games that produce updates to meet some predetermined schedule tend to either deteriorate in quality or get reworked multiple times.

I'm going to go and hide now in case mentioning Luna's name results in an unexpected hail of bullets :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i doubt Luna will ever become a lovesick teen..she'll remain tough as nails psychopath while falling in love with MC..along the way i think she'll experience bouts of embarrassment for letting "feelings" interfere with her bidness...but she'll figure out a way to make it work that fits in with her busy murderdeathkill schedule :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i doubt Luna will ever become a lovesick teen..she'll remain tough as nails psychopath while falling in love with MC..along the way i think she'll experience bouts of embarrassment for letting "feelings" interfere with her bidness...but she'll figure out a way to make it work that fits in with her busy murderdeathkill schedule :p
she'll be a young assasin in love

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
To the new people:
I've been dealing with illness (fresh now) and therefore this update takes a bit longer than usual. Forgive meh!

To the people that try to explain and help in this thread - love ya.
Take good care of yourself, , maybe it was not anything to do about it but this Winter is being really hard in Europe. Wish you a good and fast recovery, there are priorities, we sure all wish more of the DeLucas, but we wish more that you'll be in "good form". After all , without you we'd lose it (I don't want even think of it!!). Take your time, I'm sure the waiting will worth it. :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
hey dev add one more month to development that will really upset the people who keep asking whens the next update out if you guys take the time to read back a couple of posts you will find out how the games is coming along i know it can be upsetting but if i can wait for game of thrones new season and marvel's endgame you guys can wait for the next update if not play one of the 100 of games out there now i suggest you play SPACECORPS XXX that game needs some love
Thanks for the shout-out Odin! :D

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes