randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Im been wanting to play this for a long time, do we fuck lots of girls? and do any girl die? fucking the last man standing gave me PTSD xD, also since there is no sharing or NTR tag Im right guessing that only the MC is fucking in this game or Im wrong?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Im been wanting to play this for a long time, do we fuck lots of girls? and do any girl die? fucking the last man standing gave me PTSD xD, also since there is no sharing or NTR tag Im right guessing that only the MC is fucking in this game or Im wrong?
I can't recall if there is sex yet at least with the main girls but I know there is some light lewd scenes with them and well regarding if any of the girls die well we wont know till Season 2 and that's all ill say

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
do we fuck lots of girls?
Currently, no. But this is not the primary focus of the game. If that's what you're looking for, just be aware that it's story driven, not sex scene driven.
and do any girl die?
Currently, no.
also since there is no sharing or NTR tag Im right guessing that only the MC is fucking in this game or Im wrong?
You're right in presuming that.
You missed an opportunity.
Maybe, but he was specifically referring to the dimwit being able to read.
So, whilst it's the same premise, a meme about him being able to speak doesn't quite fit.
& it's not like the point is hard to miss, either way. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe, but he was specifically referring to the dimwit being able to read.
So, whilst it's the same premise, a meme about him being able to speak doesn't quite fit.
& it's not like the point is hard to miss, either way. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking and reading are intrinsically linked, though.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Speaking and reading are intrinsically linked, though.
Having learned at least one or possibly more foreign languages should also be a pretty good proof that although these skills are linked, their link is much-much weaker than you may think.
You may be able to read a foreign language fluently and understand it completely but still be unable to speak it anywhere nearly as well. And even if you can do it inside your head, it may be much more difficult to speak it out loud.
The same goes for writing. Actually, writing is related to speaking a lot more than reading or understanding spoken language.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Almost an year without an update.....So it should be getting an abandoned tag after a few more months if dev doesn't plan on updating here anymore right?
not sure if it counts or not for the sites rules but he released it steam 2 months or so ago , which included VN mode and I think some codex entries. While no new content it technically would count as a new update I would think

Reactions: whichone

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Almost an year without an update.....So it should be getting an abandoned tag after a few more months if dev doesn't plan on updating here anymore right?
I'm guessing you have not looked? There was an update in March for Season 1 on both Steam and Patreon, there was no new content, they added only lore and a VN mode.

They are now working on Season 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Why are people so obsessed with games getting the abandoned tag? It seems like every game around here after 6 months gets every 5th post asking when the game will be marked abandoned. It's very simple:

1) Three months radio silence on Patreon, Discord, Here, etc
or
2) 18 months of no update
or
3) Dev states that it is abandoned.

There is some discretion, (see Heavy Five), where the rules are bent for a favored dev, but generally these are the rules around here.

Ultimately, why does it matter? If the dev is working on the game, as we all know that Hopes is, at his own pace, an Abandoned tag here won't make the release go any faster. Or, two, if the dev is not working on the game at all and just faking out his fans with the occasional screen-shot, getting marked abandoned won't cause him to suddenly release when there is nothing to release.

Anyway, this is the wrong thread to discuss a game being abandoned. It just released on Steam for big bucks, I am sure.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why are people so obsessed with games getting the abandoned tag?
This is only my guess but since it is ubiquitous around here, as you say, and similar things happen elsewhere in the world my guess is that for at least a recognizable fraction it boils down to something like this:

They have expectations, which may or may not be realistic, about what they want. As soon as it doesn't go their way, they throw a tantrum are unhappy and want mom a higher power to do something about it so they can feel the sweet feeling of power, which they should have because they are always entitled to having their every demand met. I could go on speculating about what kind of upbringing causes this effect but it would just be that, speculation, and severely off topic, so I won't. Suffice to say that I don't envy them since they would have a life of permanently feeling wronged and being unhappy.

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes