Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] [Le Taz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
this mod fucks up the game, if you cheat to max level you dont get the promotion event to work...at least that what happened to me

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Mod has been updated.

this mod fucks up the game, if you cheat to max level you dont get the promotion event to work...at least that what happened to me
Maxing your stats isn't the only requirement to do the promotion event, you will have to progress through the story before being able to do the event.
That said, if there are others who can't access the promotion event, I'll look further into what could be the problem.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Just tested again with a new game.
Promotion event works.
I did nothing more than upgrade the stats and got straight to Wilfred to do the event. didn't talk to anyone, nor did any mission or story event.
So the promotion event has actually no other requirement than the minimum xp stat needed.

Reactions: Muck

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
@Taz44 This mod breaks the Luna event chain in the current version. You're missing Luna's 4th recording from your file, which makes it impossible to progress.

EDIT: After a comparison, you're also missing a lot of other stuff that's required to progress the story. I've attached a copy of the vanilla file for you to look through.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMW2FYB

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
It should....
Just replaced the file in op after double checking it.
Should be fine.
Tell me if it still doesn't work

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Just re-downloaded the mod. The code all looks complete now. Very strange.

Ah well, I'll test it when I get home, and I'll let you know if it's working now.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
sometimes computers work in mysterious ways.
The important thing is that now the file seems ok

Reactions: Zmeu

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
If anything goes wrong for anyone, please redownload the file ( given the size it shouldn't take long), and replace the previous one.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
This is the mod thread, for any question regarding the game itself I can only suggest to post it there :

aarmy1221

Nov 18, 2018
How exactly do you install this. My file ends in .7z and there is no option to extract it and when i try using it it doesn't appear?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How exactly do you install this. My file ends in .7z and there is no option to extract it and when i try using it it doesn't appear?
It is a type of compressed file just like a .zip or .rar so it does also need the files to be extracted, windows can't recognize 7z's I guess and you don't have a dedicated extraction program? I've been using itself for what seems like forever.

I'm guessing the mod needs to be updated for the new game version though.

Edit - The mod is now updated!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes