Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I actually got to do them missions good enough using the console commands found in the mod.
Yup .. it is a reminder to them text games, like only when hidden pics get discovered, we see pics.
Still a grind and also no hint is of any help:
Got stuck after doing missions, doind one dance with gracie, one wine with the babe...
The game hint says just go to bed ... TF ???

Thank you for these mods, they make all the clueless gaming a bit more interesting.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For people wanting to use URM, but don't want to search for the variables yourself.
You can put the attached .urm file in the game folder. If you have URM installed it can load the file to show/modify these variables:
View attachment 1134930
for my game i added all affection luna/gracie/isabell/wilfred etc
for the risky choices - for more fun ;)

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
For people lazy to unlock all images and scenes from game gallery, just edit and remove some lines (or comment the correct lines by adding # on the start of some of them) in files 'galleryEvents.rpy' and 'galleryImages.rpy' inside folder ".\game\gallery".

The code is easy to understand and very repetitive.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
do i need to put the extracted file somewhere? cause i doesn't work
You need to put the .urm file inside the game folder and you also need to put URM itself in there to be able to load the file.
Then after loading your game, press Alt+M te open URM and load (Ctrl+O) the .urm file.

Reactions: Cuhullin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes