• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
Any Link??

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
"heartwarming wholesome simulation of everyday life. "

Let's rape our step mum.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this game has an end, or does it keep running randomly forever?
I have accumulated over 3 hours of gameplay and I think I have unlocked all the possible scenes... but I have never had an epilogue and the same scenes continue to repeat over and over again. :unsure:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking 犯す which literally means to violate [someone/something]. Which can be translated as "rape". *Double checks dictionary*.
Yeah:

With that being said, 犯す isn't explicitly sexual.
You are right about it. By itself 犯す usually do have a very good chance of being a rape thing but of course, a lot need to determine the information and thus the context is usually pretty important as Japanese is a high context language. In any case, the title is translated wrongly from Japanese. The closest translation to English as I can see from their work on Japanes DLsite is Continuous Days doing with my step mum and not the other title.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
How do I progress? I can already have sex with her, but I cant get into bathroom or get any new dialog options
Same I can have sex but no bathroom scene or any new dialogue in the areas which are the outside where she does yoga, the bedroom book reading, cooking hug sex or help, and cleaning the bathroom the office or the main hall. U got any other options??

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Definitely, the main issue with DanGames is just that every game is basically the same, sure the map might be different, and the woman might be different, but ultimately you're doing the same shit over and over again. It's a shame since he has a good artstyle that could lend itself to some more unique games.
AGREED his new game named living with a big breasted widow has so much potential but he left it hanging the character in that game was is soon good and sexy same for this game also he can develop so much dialogues and continue the game breeding her while she sleeps next to the father cleaning sex couch sex many more... unlimited options and the character is hot enough I could so much with this game dang it bro its just that I don't know how to make scenes in rpgm.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Fun fact, I took a look at the code and there's definitely leftover comments and content from the previous games.
Copy and paste meta at its prime :KEK:

BaasB I made a 'modded' version of the game for myself. (translation, energy fixes, etc)
Can I put it on gdrive and post it here?
I'm only asking you because you uploaded it. Also, I'm not sure if there is some rule for posting a new build of a game that wasn't made by the dev itself
Can I have it please

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Google Drive

I decrypted and kinda rebuild the game (just to see how easy it would be)
There were options for windows, mac and android/iOs
I only tested the windows build, but the other ones are in the link as well

Changes:
Translation (or rather rewrite). Not my main language, but I believe it makes more sense now
Maximum energy increased.
Energy reward from events increased or rebalanced (advanced events gives more affection).
Add option to check affection in your bedroom.

Probably more fixes, but I deleted the .txt with the changelog I was making by mistake :HideThePain:
Love u brother no homo am straight older girls are the best

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, from what I remember that's it.
This game does not have an ending.

When I opened the game in RPG Maker and read the scripts it actually does have code from, what I presume, is another game (Aunt Don't Be Sad).
There was an ending scripted: you could make your uncle accept you cucking him and/or (not sure) you could make him be evicted from home.
But this script is not being called and is probably just leftover from copy+paste.
Brother tell me one single thing can I make this game progress on my own like I wanna create more storyline in this game for myself the mom is hot enough and the developer wasted the chance to create a masterpiece. Can u tell me the procedure to load this in rpgm I did everything but it would just not load :(

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Brother tell me one single thing can I make this game progress on my own like I wanna create more storyline in this game for myself the mom is hot enough and the developer wasted the chance to create a masterpiece. Can u tell me the procedure to load this in rpgm I did everything but it would just not load :(
Hey!

I'll reply to all your messages here.
I don't have the files anymore, but the process is pretty simple.
You basically create a new project inside rpg maker (I used MV). Then you import the files from the game you want, respecting the folder location.
Sometimes you need to decrypt images, but most of the time don't.

With that, yeah, you could totally make it your own. Ofc you would need to create the art, write the story, script the events in game etc. But it is doable. Though with that effort you could also just make your own game.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Hey!

I'll reply to all your messages here.
I don't have the files anymore, but the process is pretty simple.
You basically create a new project inside rpg maker (I used MV). Then you import the files from the game you want, respecting the folder location.
Sometimes you need to decrypt images, but most of the time don't.

With that, yeah, you could totally make it your own. Ofc you would need to create the art, write the story, script the events in game etc. But it is doable. Though with that effort you could also just make your own game.
One min please. When I decrypt the images using petschko the decrypted images are totally different than what we see in the actual game and that happens with all his other games too. I wanna edit some images and things in his living with a big breasted widow game but the images are like of a completely different game how did you unlock them?? am following u btw

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
One min please. When I decrypt the images using petschko the decrypted images are totally different than what we see in the actual game and that happens with all his other games too. I wanna edit some images and things in his living with a big breasted widow game but the images are like of a completely different game how did you unlock them?? am following u btw
I replied to your DMs! :coffee:

Reactions: Mountain Guy
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes