Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Prince: Aldorain Mod [v1.5] [Lt.Aldo Raine]

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Original Game Here:

This is my first mod, so please bare with me as I learn more about python and expand my capabilities.

About This Mod
Right now this mod is for a more enjoyable and easier to read dialogue, and made game less difficult by adding character buffs. For OVERPOWERED stats you can enter the Patron PASSWORD which is set to "F95ZONE"

About stats
Stats slightly modified so that game isn't as difficult. Skills start at 2
and energy and hp increased by 20. Player has plenty Gold. Also Reading skills in book adds energy rather than draining it. Reading skills adds +2 to skill instead of +1
About dialogue
I've added new dialogue with some humor and better English.

How to apply mod
1)Back up game!

2)Then we need to extract game files, do so by going and follow the simple instructions given by @Sam , (dont leave without dropping him a like or thanks for this brilliant tool)

3)Download then extract files that I attached.

4)Open folder "DarkPrince_v1.5-Mod_v0.1.rar" and replace files inside with the ones inside "game" folder.

5)Start game and enjoy!

Edit: I would like to change how travel affects the days time, if anyone can help me with that, Id really appreciate it.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I made the ridiculous stat changes because I wanted to just blow through the grind. I realize most players will still want at least a bit of difficulty, so I'm gonna dual back everything so that combat isn't completely useless.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
can i make a request for modding a few qsp games please?
namely Family Problems Episodes 1, 2, & 3.
:HeyGuys: I've never played family life so I'd have to ask what exactly you'd want modified. Also I've never moodded any qsp games yet, but I'm resourceful so I'm sure I can get it done. Just might take a day or two

Edit: I just remembered that qsp is russian software so maybe I'm not as resourceful as I thought haha. I could still look into it for you though.

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@JerJer Havent forgotten you mate. Just have alot happening right now. Swear ill find time. @DragonWrath knows a bit about qsp and will likely be quicker than I. Call him cum dragon, you might get lucky :pokerFace: