3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
First off. I'm sick and tired of the handful of Rose haters constantly posting their piss ant opinion. If you don't like her than don't play my game. She was always going to be a major part of the story, and turning out to be the MC's niece from day 1. The back and forth comments about her every update are unneeded or wanted. You're entitled to your opinion but going on and on about it is quite frankly annoying as shit.

Second. Quit bitching about the possible lesbian shit. I did say that IF I added any of those type of scenes they would be skippable. I myself aren't really into that. Unless of course the MC is also involved once they are LI's. Which will be the case. I've had requests from people who actually PAY for my game for these types of scenes before the MC gets with the twins which is why I'm considering it. So the rest of you can fuck right off.

Third. anymore bitching about either of these things and I'll put in a request to the mods myself to have the comments section of my thread locked. It's my game and I'll write it the way I want. I will never capitulate to the small few whinny bastards on this site that want me to change things, as some weaker devs have done. So if it involves either of the above topics keep your whinny ass opinions to yourself.

Lol. I do ABSOLUTELY agree with your points, it's your game don't let anyone force you into stuff you don't really want, but I do have to say, the idea that you as a dev could let the thread be locked on a pirate forum, sorry, but that is just ridiculous.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Lol. I do ABSOLUTELY agree with your points, it's your game don't let anyone force you into stuff you don't really want, but I do have to say, the idea that you as a dev could let the thread be locked on a pirate forum, sorry, but that is just ridiculous.
Don't know that the Mods would lock the thread (they could, I guess), but they definitely could (and probably should) purge the shitstorm troll/hate posts that a handful of asshats vomited into this thread about a week and a half ago or so, and at least threaten the most egregious offenders with bans. Personally, I would've bounced a couple of them already.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes