Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
My impressions for the game so far
Its a hot game with great elements but it has bugs

The game is Hilarious ...
Dont know how some view the game as "brutal" , when every characters acts/talks way over the top, to the point where its funny lol
Theonly brutal thing about the game is the murders .

I like the fact that the game switches more to our busty milf Gretchen
She kinda becomes the main character
The son is only mentioned and shown in passing

Gretchen is the BEST <3
She looks so pretty, plus her big ass and tits are insanly hot
And the big lips rly add to it

The sex scenes are ok
The blowjobs are by far the best in the game, especially with our busty milf
The missionary angle in the van was good too

However everything other camera angle and pose are not that good , sadly
We just dont see much
Heres hoping we get better sex scenes

The dialogue during sex scenes with the milf Gretchen are very hot
At least so far
Would be great if Gretchen called herself a slut, whore or something

Too many game overs

One of the best things about the game, is how the Milf Gretchen actually has control
Its not the regular corruption game where the female character becomes brainless

The Outfits for the milf are simply on another level
Especailly the stripper one, where she gets caked up with makeup too <3
Hope for more of this

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
I mean, and this is my opinion, I think the whole drawing a gun on Jamal no matter what kind of ruins her corruption to a large degree. GG was very much falling in love with Jamal and deeper into the gangbanger lifestyle. What was already dubious consent at best, with mild degredation, is now certainly full on rape and much more extreme degredation.

The BBC gangbang could have happened with the prior themes of GG not particularly wanting to go through with it, but not really putting up strong opposition either. Pulling the gun on Jamal elminates any such notion that she might have been a willing participant. The gun recontextualizes every one of her decisions moving forward into one of complete reluctance rather than semi-relectance. There either should have been a third option to confront Jamal without the gun, or have a choice just before to pull the gun out from hiding or not.

Even better, have a choice later on if GG leaves the gun hidden to shoot Jamal's friend that's trying to kill him to cement her corruption.
maybe gg wins back over,by saving jamal's ass by killing dregde(idk his name)

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
That can be one way to interpret it, that she has fallen for Jamal. It could also mean that she's just not willing to take a life. We as the players can have it mean either, and Jamal doesn't get to know either way as he interrupts her before she can fully explain herself. But again, it clearly defines her path going forward as no longer being a partner to Jamal.

My personal preference to corruption games is one where the protagonist is still empowered with regard to where they started. Whether that means embracing a deeper "sluttier" sexuality, or actually growing in influence or power over others. It is why I find the hotel scene disappointing, because it seemingly rips that empowerment away from GG in favor of degradation. I hope that there will be a way in the future to get back on that path, but Jamal as a character doesn't seem like the type of guy that's going to let that slide. Even if GG saves his life from one of the bikers or Jamal's friend.
i think i last played 0.0.5 where another black dude revealed jamal killed her husband, is it really true and if it is the case, then why is she still having affair with him?

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
is ntr avoidable? mom looks lovely here
mom is from dreams of desire iirc, but ntr is definitely not avoidable. u cant avoid some scenes and if u try to avoid the rest the game ends, forcing u towards a particular path i.e. where the dev wants u to take

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
i think i last played 0.0.5 where another black dude revealed jamal killed her husband, is it really true and if it is the case, then why is she still having affair with him?
She isn't having an affair. Her husband is dead for one, and two she's being blackmailed into it. The player gets to choose her level of willingness with the blackmail. She can adhere to his requests as asked, or she can follow the spirit of his requests which is usually sexual. She only starts to fall in love with Jamal if the player chooses the later.

so it's forcing u towards a particular path and u have 0 choice regarding it lol
Kind of? There are multiple early endings to the story. Shooting Jamal is simply one of them. You can choose to stop playing there, or you can choose to not shoot Jamal and see more of the story. There is always a choice.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
She isn't having an affair. Her husband is dead for one, and two she's being blackmailed into it. The player gets to choose her level of willingness with the blackmail. She can adhere to his requests as asked, or she can follow the spirit of his requests which is usually sexual. She only starts to fall in love with Jamal if the player chooses the later.

Kind of? There are multiple early endings to the story. Shooting Jamal is simply one of them. You can choose to stop playing there, or you can choose to not shoot Jamal and see more of the story. There is always a choice.
i hope the dev, extends the game after shooting this Jamal (assuming antag), where u get the extension, will be similarly like Perfect Bond, or Crazy Son, (building relationship, teasing, then hard seggs), like the mom will lie and say to the court that, the son, was only protecting her, so he doesn't go to jail, so many ways.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
i hope the dev, extends the game after shooting this Jamal (assuming antag), where u get the extension, will be similarly like Perfect Bond, or Crazy Son, (building relationship, teasing, then hard seggs), like the mom will lie and say to the court that, the son, was only protecting her, so he doesn't go to jail, so many ways.
optimistic but highly unlikely.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes