fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Soon there will be nothing to play.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The people who hate incestxharemxromance games. Yeah, take that mc! You don't get shit! :LOL:
Must we do this on every single Netorare thread? Dev has clearly stated the game has it. Why do you need to come here and comment your disaproval and judge those who likes it? Go away, go hang out on threads of game that doesn't contain kinks you dislike.

Seriously dude, why do you feel the need to have that signature on your comment? Sound more like you have a problem. learn to live and let live, enjoy your life without spewing venom toward your fellow man.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Must we do this on every single Netorare thread? Dev has clearly stated the game has it. Why do you need to come here and comment your disaproval and judge those who likes it? Go away, go hang out on threads of game that doesn't contain kinks you dislike.

Seriously dude, why do you feel the need to have that signature on your comment? Sound more like you have a problem. learn to live and let live, enjoy your life without spewing venom toward your fellow man.
So you're not refuting anything in my comment or signature...interesting. Anyway, I made it in response to Doomulol's signature, but I bet you won't have a problem with that one.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So you're not refuting anything in my comment or signature...interesting. Anyway, I made it in response to Doomulol's signature, but I bet you won't have a problem with that one.
I don't have to refute anything, I'm telling you look in a mirror bud, I don't care what you like, I'm annoyed I have to see you bitch about it in every single Netorare thread like the petulant child you are. Out of the two of us, only one of them go in thread containing EXACTLY what I don't like and comment about it. Spoiler... It ain't me.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Dreams of Desire took a very sharp turn in a different direction. The NTR is going to start some tense comments. Good Luck Developer. :coffee:

Reactions: Mr. PBR

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
why can't we be the bullies in these types of games for once
To be honest none has explored that idea as much as this big black bully conquring the universe theme and also the outside saviour(counter-bully) school-mate, who protects the weakling and then conqures the universe, idea is also cold in the water. So all you get is the same c*ckfest with differnt styles of renders and art.
Since this is the start of this project, my advise will be adding that "saviour protagonist" as 2nd protagonist if the developer wants to stay with that wimp of a central character and wants him to suffer. Make him suffer but atleast go with the combination of "netori" element as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Donjoe81
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes