Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Our MC is being bullied constantly, has just had his father murdered and the guy bullying him is going to fuck his mother so he's also going to lose his last remaining parent..... I think i'm going to need anti depresents after reading all this.

What a thoroughly depressing setting.

Doesn't seem so, no.

Going by the description, the mother won't have time or energy to fuck her son after being filled by his bullies.
This is emotional torture for lost souls from the other side...
masochism vibes tho.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Our MC is being bullied constantly, has just had his father murdered and the guy bullying him is going to fuck his mother so he's also going to lose his last remaining parent..... I think i'm going to need anti depresents after reading all this.

Doesn't seem so, no.

Going by the description, the mother won't have time or energy to fuck her son after being filled by his bullies.
somefuck.png

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021

Don't worry once he finds out that Mother murdered father it will be fine o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. PBR

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

Doesn't seem so, no.

This is some major depressing maso shit, my hats off to whoever this appeals to but hard pass :LUL:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
looks like 0.2 already has scene from 0.3. 0.2 end at the pool scene with MC and Mom but there's like 20 more scene folder in the doc.

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
3.57GB download. How do you even get to that point on a 0.0.2 release? I want to try out the game but no way I'm downloading such a huge file, where's the compressed link?
Sorry about that, its due to the use of png file format. I didn't want to convert them to jpg in fear of loss of quality, that was before I found out about the webp format. You're right about the fact the file size will baloon since we're just starting out if I keep this up.

I can try to convert and release a new webp version middle of next week or so.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes