What content would you like to a focus on in the next version?

• Total voters

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
Hotfix 3 bugs:

Click journal, journal again - and you are trapped in the journal.

Journal - quests: Academic Endeavours : [...] robes they issued me.</span>

Adventurers guild disappeared from the work menu.

Colledge - Oniris - work - Vervain - work: the "work" action diappears and that all.

Colledge - Oniris - work - Remi:
Code:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<linkreplace>> You get to work and retrieve the bottles
Code:
Thank her, and leave the college for the day.
Error: child tag <</linkreplace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<linkreplace>>
Colledge - Oniris - work - Makinar: Error: the passage "makinar work" does not exist

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hotfix 3 bugs:

Click journal, journal again - and you are trapped in the journal.

Journal - quests: Academic Endeavours : [...] robes they issued me.</span>

Adventurers guild disappeared from the work menu.

Colledge - Oniris - work - Vervain - work: the "work" action diappears and that all.

Colledge - Oniris - work - Remi:
Code:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<linkreplace>> You get to work and retrieve the bottles
Code:
Thank her, and leave the college for the day.
Error: child tag <</linkreplace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<linkreplace>>
Colledge - Oniris - work - Makinar: Error: the passage "makinar work" does not exist
Thanks for these! I actually didn't catch that Journal bug at all, I appreciate that find.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Been forgetting to pop in and inform of progress, mostly because there's been no progress :cautious: Apologies for the blue balls.

When Version 2 releases I want to start doing polls so people can weigh in on what parts I should focus on going forward (i.e branching out existing individual paths, new content, etc). I might do some for what kinks/fetishes should get focused on in an update too. I'll either do that here, or on my new shiny SubscribeStar (free tier, of course).

Remember, Version 2 Soon™

Project4e

Sep 24, 2018
Hope you're doing well!

I think I ran into a bug, I can't seem to trigger the Inn work random event scene from the scene guide. Whenever I go to work at the inn, I can only seem to get the regular poor work, normal work, or the amazing work outcomes. And sometimes when I click on "I'd like to work a shift" the next page is completely blank.

Attached a save if that helps!

Reactions: EroFlair

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hope you're doing well!

I think I ran into a bug, I can't seem to trigger the Inn work random event scene from the scene guide. Whenever I go to work at the inn, I can only seem to get the regular poor work, normal work, or the amazing work outcomes. And sometimes when I click on "I'd like to work a shift" the next page is completely blank.

Attached a save if that helps!
Good catch! Fixed. Thank you so much! Those blank pages were the events not loading.

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
This game is quite promising. I see great potential for it to evolve into something even more substantial. I'm particularly impressed by the level of freedom it grants players to make decisions. However, this abundance of choice also leaves me slightly wary, as I fear I may miss out on certain aspects during gameplay. Best of luck to the game's future development.

It would also be great to see more media elements incorporated into the game :)

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
This game is quite promising. I see great potential for it to evolve into something even more substantial. I'm particularly impressed by the level of freedom it grants players to make decisions. However, this abundance of choice also leaves me slightly wary, as I fear I may miss out on certain aspects during gameplay. Best of luck to the game's future development.

It would also be great to see more media elements incorporated into the game :)
Thanks, I'm glad you've enjoyed! My methodology with the amount of choices is that the game itself in it's finished state won't ever be long/deep enough in any one of the many specific paths to make replaying it to explore a different choice a massive undertaking, instead it be something you could sit down and blast through in one or two sit-downs, and then try something different in a new path. Going for a wider rather than deeper approach, but not shallow enough to feel short or underdeveloped. All about trying to find that balance.

the problem here is the dev don't have enough motivation to continue and deliver a stable amount of a content over the same time
I agree, the dev should probably do something about that. :p (i'm sorry)

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Status update: I have finished the writing :devilish: All that's left is to playtest and bug hunt and pray as many bugs as possible can get nabbed. I've got some testing done already, as it's what I'd do sometimes when the writer's block hits but I still need to push myself to work.

I want to say it'll be out in next week or two, but as you all are well aware I'm notoriously awful at release predictions so I'll just say,

Version 2 Soon™

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
Status update: I have finished the writing :devilish: All that's left is to playtest and bug hunt and pray as many bugs as possible can get nabbed. I've got some testing done already, as it's what I'd do sometimes when the writer's block hits but I still need to push myself to work.

I want to say it'll be out in next week or two, but as you all are well aware I'm notoriously awful at release predictions so I'll just say,

Version 2 Soon™
is it safe to say that version 2 was not, in fact, out within the next few weeks?

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
It's out! Version 2 is here.

I've made a so that I can have a central point for news and updates as well as polls, so you can find download links and the changelog there. In the future most announcements will be made on SubscribeStar, though I'll still be active in this thread and keep it updated along with other threads.

Thank you for the patience. ;)

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
When i go apply for job with adventurers guild, and opt to be a footstool Riqa asks me to follower her, so i click that option, and then no text appears i simply get this screen. No clue whats causing it. 1715719317005.png

Reactions: EroFlair and Ragney

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Great to see this getting some more love! (Although it's a shame we still can't drag the innkeep into bed for a better nights rest.) Not sure if it's an old bug or new, or doesn't really matter, but when eyeing the mirror it seems to show every physical detail the PC has except the breasts, where there is nothing listed however.

I clearly ordered the set of ginomormous bondonkhonkorouse. ...Actually, come to think of it, I don't recall a single character making mention of the PC's chest, even the tailor, and even dragging somebody upstairs they mentioned the body, such as toned, but not the bouncing bits. Maybe they weren't registered at all from the start?

• Haha
Reactions: EroFlair

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
When i go apply for job with adventurers guild, and opt to be a footstool Riqa asks me to follower her, so i click that option, and then no text appears i simply get this screen. No clue whats causing it. View attachment 3634529
Great to see this getting some more love! (Although it's a shame we still can't drag the innkeep into bed for a better nights rest.) Not sure if it's an old bug or new, or doesn't really matter, but when eyeing the mirror it seems to show every physical detail the PC has except the breasts, where there is nothing listed however.

I clearly ordered the set of ginomormous bondonkhonkorouse. ...Actually, come to think of it, I don't recall a single character making mention of the PC's chest, even the tailor, and even dragging somebody upstairs they mentioned the body, such as toned, but not the bouncing bits. Maybe they weren't registered at all from the start?
Just some painfully simple oversights, typical EroFlair fashion.

This is what I get for not being that into boobs, I never even noticed my character never had them when testing :rolleyes:

Both of these will be in a hotfix soon, Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes