• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
It seems to me that it is worth replacing the actress who played DAKOTA- Lauren K. Scott (she died 2021, but how many years has the project been???)... Also, there was no further development of the plot with her...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It seems to me that it is worth replacing the actress who played DAKOTA- Lauren K. Scott (she died 2021, but how many years has the project been???)... Also, there was no further development of the plot with her...
Kagney's face should also have changed, as the actress committed suicide three months ago.
Why replace them because they're dead irl?
Seriously, explain why they should be replaced at all, just because they're dead.

is there a walkthrough anywhere?
The wiki linked through the OP is the closest there is, along with the link for a "guide".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so I'm confused did they add new penny content or just the links to a dead end route atm?
No. That'll be at the end of this month. Patreon closing Westane's account made him lose a lot of time fixing and sending them builds until the game was more compliant.

Is it my impression or can we no longer choose Ava and Dakota as mother and sister?
Read the previous page.

Kagney's face should also have changed, as the actress committed suicide three months ago.
Dakota and Kagney will not be changed out. Game stands as a tribute to both.

Oct 11, 2018
Just a heads up, There's a bloating issue with the unlocked event arrays, there are several processes where event keys are being added to them without regard for whether or not the array already has the key, resulting in extremely large arrays full of duplicate keys. For now I've made a temporary solution by filtering them when I sleep, but It would be best to fix the cause of the issue, instead of the issue itself. If you're experiencing huge save files and slow loading, you should be able to fix it by adding the lines below to the NightEvent-0 passage, I placed it after the "Fade into a dream..." line.
<<set $WorkEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($WorkEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $HomeEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($HomeEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $DreamEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($DreamEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $NightEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($NightEventsUnlocked)>>

This last update made the save files and used cache so heavy...

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
No. That'll be at the end of this month. Patreon closing Westane's account made him lose a lot of time fixing and sending them builds until the game was more compliant.

Read the previous page.

Dakota and Kagney will not be changed out. Game stands as a tribute to both.
I'm gonna be honest devs just need to quit with patreon just get a subscribe star or something else this has been getting ridiculous. I think even just like a link to a PayPal in discord would be better tbh. patreon just don't put up with any good stuff anymore.

Oct 8, 2020
I think if people are playing a leaked version of the patreon release, he removed the incest from that version to comply with patreon TOS, so you won't have incest and there will be a ton of glitches not found in the public release.

Pleasurable

Aug 14, 2021
No, we shouldn't replace people because you feel bad he or she died. This is very selfish. Some people remember her fondly and wouldn't like her erased from everything she is in. This feeling is something you have to deal with. I wish you the best.

jimmymalo

Sep 22, 2023
Stunning how Westane gets away with adding no new content for another half a year - again. Dude should write a guide for all the other deadbeat rent seekers. Make money with that instead of Patreon.

And if you are about to come at me with the "actually he added two and half non-interactive dream scenes and five vacuous repeating conversations just three months ago :geek:", please save it. You all know what the actual point is.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes