qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I think the devs forget to renew their domain of their site.
See this patreon :
After years of going back and forth with the current host for the official website, I've finally decided to throw in the towel. Issues with downtime, Wordpress, backend complications have been worsening over time, and with the renewal on the host coming up I've made the decision to go ahead and not continue with the site.

Reactions: SirBlyatALot

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played in a while, as waiting for more main story content. Whats the current roadmap in terms of updates. How many updates is there expected to be until chapter 5 etc.
Penny is being finished for June, John will be the focus of July, Chanel in October and all of Fall/Winter will be stuff like Julia, Mall Clerks, etc.

2025 has been the projected end for The Company for the past year. Chapter 5, the Epilogue, and Character Endings will be added in 2025

I think the devs forget to renew their domain of their site.
One Domain was closed. There's still the back up.

Is there any way, aside from restarting the game, to undo/restart someone's serum path?
Nope. Once you decide on a Choice, you can't take it back. Cheats and also Skips help you to fast track future playthroughs

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Penny is being finished for June, John will be the focus of July, Chanel in October and all of Fall/Winter will be stuff like Julia, Mall Clerks, etc.

2025 has been the projected end for The Company for the past year. Chapter 5, the Epilogue, and Character Endings will be added in 2025
Guess I'll be back in a year+ then when things get around to Ch.5.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
how the fuck does this game have 519 page ?? THERE IS NO CONTENT.
I've been SKIPPING for 3 HOURS and all i've seen is like 12 repeated gifs and pictures wtf.
dev my brother you're not cut out for this line do something else.

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021

Nope. Once you decide on a Choice, you can't take it back. Cheats and also Skips help you to fast track future playthroughs
Is Chris getting content as well? (If I got the name wrong, the MCs friend who he drinks with)

Oct 11, 2023
I did not know.

How did I not know?

I use her name for game characters sometimes, hell I even had Dakota run in the Lands Between.

So how did I miss this?

On June 9th, 2 weeks from now roughly, Dakota will be dead 3 years.

Did you lot know?
How bout you Westane?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I did not know.

How did I not know?

I use her name for game characters sometimes, hell I even had Dakota run in the Lands Between.

So how did I miss this?

Did you lot know?
How bout you Westane?
Westane knows but isn't removing Dakota Skye from the game. The game stands as a memorial to her work and life.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I did not know.
How did I not know?
So how did I miss this?
Did you lot know?
How bout you Westane?
I know
How to use handy
Dandy Search function
that is located at the top right of the corner.
You have been here almost 6months and obviously you didn't know that
but now you do know that so please use it at your own conveniencet to find out if your question has been asked before.
Even if your question is sounds stupid please use the search engine to know if there is someone who asked the question.
This same question has been asked and answered quite few times and even if you don't believe, not every dev visits this site.
So once again, in the future to not clutter threads with same questions, please use search function.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024

Do I have to download any software? Because I can't seem to get any images in the HTML. Except for the first picture, everything else was blank

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Do I have to download any software? Because I can't seem to get any images in the HTML. Except for the first picture, everything else was blank
No, if you downloaded the games from the OP, it should come preloaded. The only thing I would suggest is start a new game and then make sure you chose "Play with Images".

You can also try opening the game in another browser since your current cache can be full

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
No, if you downloaded the games from the OP, it should come preloaded. The only thing I would suggest is start a new game and then make sure you chose "Play with Images".

You can also try opening the game in another browser since your current cache can be full
Thanks. Currently using chrome. I'll try another one

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes