RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
dude
i waiting this game to be updated for so long, but then, i saw the abandoned tags on the title of this thread, and i'm like, HOLY SHIT!
WHY!!!
i love this game, i really enjoy all of the chapter
but dang, i hope the dev come back and continue this games.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
for the most part. you can do that but after returning from the human world that went away. I haven't totally tested it myself because I like that, but Nverjos said that even if you were hiding Courtney's futa cock it would not be hidden once you returned from the human world.
You didn't have to bring her back to your own world, either. So it's still avoidable.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Too bad... Really enjoying this one.
I am still at chapter 1..

From 20 june no post on devs page, but still there are a lot of patrons there, weird.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I am still seriously thinking about trying to take over this project. Are there any experienced game designers that would like to give me advice how to safely and ethically move forward? As far as the software, I think I have the required software, dazed 3d , rpg maker mv, as well as a few others programs. Some of the more complex programs i will still have to learn but I am sure with help I can succeed. This would not be a short term project as i would be learning as i go. That being said, I do have some story writing experience and think I understand how to successfully write a branching story . I am also willing to work with others. But the main point is I will not do this if I am breaking any rules of ethical or legal conduct. This may lead nowhere, I confess, but any thoughts? Tell me what you think! I just don't want this to become another story like Big Brother!

Reactions: gahgahz

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
By the way, this may seem a little late, but I apologize if I seem a little too presumptuous. Like I said in so many words, I just love the storyline and game as much as anybody else in this thread.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am still seriously thinking about trying to take over this project. Are there any experienced game designers that would like to give me advice how to safely and ethically move forward? As far as the software, I think I have the required software, dazed 3d , rpg maker mv, as well as a few others programs. Some of the more complex programs i will still have to learn but I am sure with help I can succeed. This would not be a short term project as i would be learning as i go. That being said, I do have some story writing experience and think I understand how to successfully write a branching story . I am also willing to work with others. But the main point is I will not do this if I am breaking any rules of ethical or legal conduct. This may lead nowhere, I confess, but any thoughts? Tell me what you think! I just don't want this to become another story like Big Brother!
In my eyes, this would be about, when is this game "really" abandoned or not. As I do not know this and sadly I have the same insight on the current state of the dev as all the others.
If I would have some thoughts about to carrie over the game from the dev, I would like to have his consent. In regard of this, I believe this is quite impossible as I don't know any other way to communicate with him/her than over patreon and even then I would assume that he/she would recent your proposal - only my humble opinion.

Also I think, you would have a hell of the job with this project. They would be a lot of hat that you "stole his/her game" - even if he/her gave you their support - and also a big portion of "you ruined it", "he/she could made it 10 times better" and so on.
I would say regardless of your talent and even if it end well, the first few updates from you would most likely cause a shitstrom each times.

About the many active patreon support for the dev: Only way to know immidiatly the last news about the game:rolleyes:

And me too every time, I look at this thread I hope I read some life signs about the dev or the game:cry:

Reactions: audioman86

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Be aware that everything about this game - the images, code, story, etc, is copyrighted. Sure, we're a pirate forum, but if you're going to take someone else's work and continue it, you either need to give it away for free, or get permission from the original author. You don't want to be sued because you started charging for someone else's work.

Reactions: audioman86

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Be aware that everything about this game - the images, code, story, etc, is copyrighted. Sure, we're a pirate forum, but if you're going to take someone else's work and continue it, you either need to give it away for free, or get permission from the original author. You don't want to be sued because you started charging for someone else's work.
Thank you, that is exactly why I was asking, there is a lot I still don't know. I suppose If the author is not communicating then it may be a dead issue. I'll think about it, if there is a way to pursue it, I would like to. I like to think of myself as an ethical person however, and if there is no legitimate recourse then I will just drop the idea. But for the moment I will see Nverjos is willing to communicate on this idea. Thanks again for your wise input.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
In my eyes, this would be about, when is this game "really" abandoned or not. As I do not know this and sadly I have the same insight on the current state of the dev as all the others.
If I would have some thoughts about to carrie over the game from the dev, I would like to have his consent. In regard of this, I believe this is quite impossible as I don't know any other way to communicate with him/her than over patreon and even then I would assume that he/she would recent your proposal - only my humble opinion.

Also I think, you would have a hell of the job with this project. They would be a lot of hat that you "stole his/her game" - even if he/her gave you their support - and also a big portion of "you ruined it", "he/she could made it 10 times better" and so on.
I would say regardless of your talent and even if it end well, the first few updates from you would most likely cause a shitstrom each times.

About the many active patreon support for the dev: Only way to know immidiatly the last news about the game:rolleyes:

And me too every time, I look at this thread I hope I read some life signs about the dev or the game:cry:
Yes, I hate to admit it but I see your point and you are probably right. I just hate to see the project die when it has so much potential. I guess I will just wait some more and see where this all goes, thanks for the input, I really appreciate it.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Yea, got him meanwhile...anyway, I did the game without reading the walkthrough attached in OP...somehow did all the main quests but missed some secondarys...now I am back home, found brother...let's see what follows.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I am hoping the same sincerely :)
Maybe something wrong happened to dev... Hope not thoug, to dissappear suddenly like that....

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes