• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OldHuntsman

Apr 4, 2023
This is the Italian translation of :
The Choice [v1.0.1 Final]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Wow! I'm so delighted each time someone develops my game further. Seriously. Thx. Respect!

OldHuntsman

Apr 4, 2023
This is a really cool idea and I hope it's a proof of concept for future games using multiple art styles at the player's choice.
I don't know if I will do it like that - I's a big ? if you what 4 times more pictures or 4 times the same but in a different styles. But AI make it feasible at least. But I'm more interested to know witch style is more appealing for most people, and use it then. I'm personally prefer a comix style!

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know if I will do it like that - I's a big ? if you what 4 times more pictures or 4 times the same but in a different styles. But AI make it feasible at least. But I'm more interested to know witch style is more appealing for most people, and use it then. I'm personally prefer a comix style!
My favs are Pixar and comix. Especially 3d looks very interesting. Can you reveal how they are made?

senjin

Jul 27, 2017
I know right? Kinda hard to rape the willing. Wanna piss off a rapist to the point he migth end up killing you and fucking your corpse instead? Actually enjoy him "raping" you.
That is not how it works at all.
There are roughly speaking 4 kinds of rapists and they "want" diffrent things from the act of raping. Some want you to play along and behave like it is a date, some want you to fight back abd so on.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Funny thing with all the art styles...

NOW FOR THE DEV...
3D model scenes of sex and anal hav a completly different hair style, than the model presented through the story and in the BJ scene!

Reactions: OldHuntsman
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes