3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Is it 0.04 or 0.4? There's a quite a difference. Also, is there adult stuff now? Put some in the OP, might attract more people.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
  • New Adult Scenes
For Real? Serious? Do not Kidding? O_O
Is it 0.04 or 0.4? There's a quite a difference. Also, is there adult stuff now? Put some in the OP, might attract more people.
The Patreon build had two blowjob scenes besides the original boob flashing ones in it two weeks ago. Couldn't try this one yet so I don't know if there's anything else since then or just bug fixing, but still. Baby steps. :)

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The Patreon build had two blowjob scenes besides the original boob flashing ones in it two weeks ago. Couldn't try this one yet so I don't know if there's anything else since then or just bug fixing, but still. Baby steps. :)
Baby steps indeed,
  • New Adult Scenes
For Real? Serious? Do not Kidding? O_O
Yes KasandraA, there are Adult scenes.
BJ scenes for each way you could play the game and many more to come.

There is a progress system I'm working on for each way you can play the game..
For example, If you play as a ''Bad Boy'' when you go to the Carwash you will get a BJ scene from Kim and not Chloe..And if you go to the laundromat as a ''Bad Boy'' you will get an BJ Scene with Nicole indeed of a Stranger..(tho you can not go to both locations unless you save before going, because these scene will be broken up with scenes of going to school and building a relationship with Miss, Ryder..and returning to Chloe to complete these tasks)

The reason this is the way it is, is because I want each path to be it's own story in a way..
Tho each story will have similar outcomes just with different people.
Again for example, as the ''Bad Boy'' you will get Kim and Nicole and by the time you're done with the storefront there could be an option to farther a relationship with one of them or both..

But, you could be thinking ''Why just them?Why can't I pick whoever?Make every women in the city mine?''
Well I would say...
''I still haven't introduced Crow...''
Crow is a creature who can Corrupt any and all minds..so If I had Connor able to Corrupt all minds at the beginning of the game then what would be the point of Crow?
Connor is very powerful as of now but I wanted to put limits on who he can date and when..
BUT, know by the end of everything, Connor will not only be able to fuck anyone he wants but will be the king of the city...Nothing will happen without his say so...with Crow beside him.

I hope this cleared somethings up but if you have any other questions then just feel free to post them here or massage me, here or Patreon.

Reactions: Baharomont

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The Charmer
Download: V0.05B
/

The Changelog is,

Yoga Scenes added
New Location: Storefront added
(This update is simply setting up the next update)

I have recently changed how the Patreon works, to create a community,
Instead of "Pay per Month" I have changed it to "Pay per Creation" The reason for this is simple,
It takes a good amount of time too development each update.
Especially Update 0.05 (The upcoming one), So instead of paying monthly you can just give a Tip when the content is ready to be downloaded...Seems fair enough.

The Patreon will be used as a "tip jar".
You don't need to give money but it always helps,
Especially for this upcoming update...

Thinking about adding a progress bar to the Patreon, so you can follow along
What do you think?
Ya, Na?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Needs some spelling help? "laid out some clothes" Unless it's for artistic reasons... like "wear the clothe" as opposed to "wear the clothing" I'm sorry for the small nagging but it's a thing I look at and it's jarring to the immersion to mentally translate misspellings.

For example
Go to the Kitchen. (not Kithen)
Boss, You mean a Pimp (not Pump)

They are or They're waiting (not Their) It's OK for a dialect to spell oddly but it's inconsistent, so it is spelling errors instead of for atmosphere as shown here.

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
female protagonist but you play a male? You also play the father of the main character. I am so confused. labels and titles and tags

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If i'm not misunderstanding things, this one is a prequel to a previous game the Dev abandoned, right?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
This style of art would be great with a post apocalyptic game, like Fallout.

but dont normally download from devs that have abandon games with out good cause. Good luck with your Game!!!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote