HTML Completed The Chair [Green_Double_Aught]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
background.jpg

Overview:
In 2035, full-sensory virtual reality is on the cutting edge. The protagonist and his friend are attending a university in which major developments in the field of VR artificial intelligence are being made, in the form of a highly advanced VR-enabled reclining chair. Will the protagonist end up there, and if he does, will he ever want to leave?

Note: This story contains dark subject matter and is not a light-hearted VR sex romp. In fact, it's almost the exact opposite of that.​

Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Note: This story contains dark subject matter and is not a light-hearted VR sex romp. In fact, it's almost the exact opposite of that.
Uhmm... no thanks. Seemed like a great game to try until I read that line. Also, it's a version 0.95 that's marked as complete. How does that make sense?

Anyway, here's that .

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Uhmm... no thanks. Seemed like a great game to try until I read that line. Also, it's a version 0.95 that's marked as complete. How does that make sense?

Anyway, here's that .
Technically complete. Here's what the dev said:
The game is "complete," for some definition of complete. All the intended paths have been filled in. If somebody else wants to take over development and/or expansion of this title, contact me. I would be happy to turn it over to somebody else with more time to add branches and content.
Game is actually pretty tame. It's a dark turn, but not really. A good story that's worth a read.

Reactions: kampiria and Gabaw

vultron

May 19, 2018
It say's the game is dark yet the tags don't have anything like rape or murder the suspense of what debauchery will happen is killing me.

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

GFFU

Nov 29, 2017
I saw the title and immediately thought about how cool it would be to play as a chair. Read the description and safe to say i'm a bit disappointed at the lack of chair-based gameplay. Of course I will still try this out.
real chairacters ! Not into futa but into futon, i dig, I dig

Reactions: Blossop and Skyler

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
So the game is dark... in what way?
I have nothing against dark, but I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

MrCheater1234

Nov 10, 2017
That a quite an interesting "game". It's basically a linear story though. Good read nonetheless. Also quite a clever name now that I think about it.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Pluses: Intriguing story.

Minuses: No significant choices, no illustrations, wall-of-text syndrome.

Overall, this might make a decent e-book if it had anything that could remotely be called an "ending," but calling it a "game" is a misnomer at best.

Reactions: jimmydeam

Green_Double_Aught

Oct 31, 2018
That a quite an interesting "game". It's basically a linear story though. Good read nonetheless. Also quite a clever name now that I think about it.
This was designed for a contest with a VR theme. Entries would be disqualified if a majority of the game didn't take place in VR, so I decided to set the game ...

Meh, it is what it is. I'm satisfied with it.

Reactions: Eoin

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Aaaaaw this sht too good to pass :love: not your usual fap game
I did NOT expcted the end of the game. It was really surprising twist. But that made it even more worth it.
It´s shame that dev didn´t continue in his creations.

I recomend it

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote