3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This doesn't work for me. Every time I try to start it it throws up some japanese error message and nothing happens, my system is already set to japanese local and i've already tried running as administrator too...
English versions of the japanese games technically speaking should be launched with the default system language and not with the jap, neither with applocale or stuff. Just double-click and play. Have you tried that?

Only 242 MB ??the jap ver is more than 300 MB
Who knows. Maybe they deleted something, or the quality of the animations it's lower than the original counterpart.

Reactions: drew

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Realistic Models - Hell yes!
Realistic Censorship - Hell no!
I second this motion, the actors look great and the animations are one of the best i've seen in adult games so far but for me the censorship must go... So for me i looked and loved but deleted it after only because of the censorship.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The text looks terrible any idea what font was used? Weird spacing tells me I don't have the font installed

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello mr devlop if i want to change face of girl in game and put my own from digital pic of me how to do it? I have the dzstudio but its hard to lern
thats for the case you make your own game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in case you want to modify an existing game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

other than that, i dont know. and i m not even sure to have understand good what you wanted to ask ^^
this of course, is if you plan to use ren'py.
for others engine, i have no clue at all, and i m not even sure its possible without rebuilding the whole game.

Reactions: Random07

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and i m not the dev of THIS game... i precise, just in case.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The models are indeed fucking hot, but the physics can... get a little wonky. I ran it just to check it out, picking the doggy sequence in the "movie" section, and man was the way her tits flopped during the side view weird as shit; they looked less like breasts and more like vaguely breast-shaped rubber strings. They shouldn't lose their shape like that. I mean yeah, she looks incredibly soft and that makes me just want to smother her tight as a drill her, but that was some funky shit right there.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
That was actually good is there more like this game (fully animated) please give me link if there is

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Just wanted to ask you guys. Can you use play this game on Windows mode? I bought this game 4 months ago and i can only play it on Fullscreen. When i play it on Windows mode i get black screen in some of the scenes. i can hear the sounds but no picture. When i right click this happens.
upload_2018-9-14_0-2-19.png

Just wanted to know.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Wow, that's good! If only it were uncensored... well, it's already great. Those boobs! That ass!

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
Hmm, the tags say female protagonist but the description and comments point to the protag being the university student. Can anybody clear this doubt for me? I'm not really interested in the latter case.

Reactions: hh103

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
Just wanted to ask you guys. Can you use play this game on Windows mode? I bought this game 4 months ago and i can only play it on Fullscreen. When i play it on Windows mode i get black screen in some of the scenes. i can hear the sounds but no picture. When i right click this happens.
View attachment 149343

Just wanted to know.
I can play it in windows mode Screenshot (9).png

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes