VN Others Abandoned The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
226542_The_Caretaker-min.png

Overview:
You can choose to play between 3 different characters and make choices that will affect the story in a meaningful way. Do you really care about other people or you just want to give in to the lust? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way?
Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting and unexpected outcomes.
This game aims to present you a complex storyline with many different mechanics, coherent characters and a lot of freedom, with meaningful choices and high quality 3D rendered graphic. And of course a lot of kinky and adult situations!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: v0.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.13): - -
Mac
ANDROID

Hones Thanks for the latest link.

Breakfast5.png Character-Select.png Intro-0.png L-Wake-Up1.png Trio.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so...vague...
i mean..it says v13..yet no preview shots..couple of tags..not much info...so a v13 with only lesbian and NTR?..do i wanna be the guinea pig who tries this?..LOL
Didn't play it yet, so I just had what's on the patreon page to go by.

Reactions: Wolfso

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Alright, I am going to test this and see if it's actually something worth playing for u guys

EDIT

Okay, I've played for 30-35 min now. I haven't tested Lily (the pale girl) but I've tested Max and the other girl. From what I've seen it is a mindless day grind with nothing to do except for peeking on them in the bathroom and masturbating while fantasizing about them. There's no dialogue to be seen after 30 minutes of playtime, the only dialogue that exists is them sitting on the couch asking if I want something but there's no option other than "nevermind". Other scenes is watching them in the morning when they sleep, nothing special there either. There's no character development, you are sent from the future to this "family" to get information about some sort of device the "mother" is working on. You never get any dialogue about them being a family. There's a menu that shows their stats such as lust, corruption and affection, so far the only thing that affected these is when I masturbated as the older sister and the younger sister Lily walks in and sees me, no dialogue, just 1+ lust. The HUD is buggy, sometimes gotta click 2-3 times on the buttons. There's a bug in the livingroom when it says that Lily is there but it's actually Max and if you try to talk to him the game freezes. I can't continue playing cus it's an eyesore tbh. I'm going to wait for more updates.

C_Mike

May 25, 2017
Well looking at the Patreon this seems to be a version 0.1.3 or 0.3 however you wanna see it so probably not much content as of yet

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as peoples already mentionned...

i m not gonna play another game with BB chars again. (most more when its exactly the same without a single change)

my main reason is not because game is bad or something..
but mostly because for me, it just show that the devs are not serious at all and just try a easy money catch by using over populated chars and stuff.

imho... BB made in china ... all of theses ripoff/copies

still gl devs, because why not lol

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
installed..tried to run..saw the file structure was all rpgm looking...deleted...will end my involvement in this thread with...PFFFFTTT
It's some engine called VNMaker

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Weird thing that instant v0.13. I mean, if it was any good previously, I would have bet anything that one or two patreon would have post it. Like for example the original BB or most likely glamour. At first it was locked behind a paywall, but when the game began to be good it was put here.
Now, since it is the first time I see it, I will wait for at least one or two updates, especially with that lack of images. Because, let's be honest, a game without at least one nude picture is not really attractive.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes