VN Others Completed The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama [Sadistic Alice]

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another VN translated by him/her, is already here posted by Twistty!

There's another translation that he/she is making, but for now only partial. And the latest post from him is 10/12/2017.
There is a new update in his/her page from this month. Still not complete but it seems to be close. ;)

Reactions: brynhildr
D

Deleted member 345194

Overview:
Written by the writer of the Nurse no Obenkyou series, centering around one of its heroines, Tsumugi, after she won a popularity poll.

Title: The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama
Original title: Tsumugi-sama no Hanamuko Choukyou Nikki/つむぎ様の花婿調教日記
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: 03/05/2012 (Japanese) - 27/05/2016 (English translation)
Developer:
Publishers: (Japanese) - (English)
Language: English translated
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

how to i get it to work

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
Wish someone woudl translate these, from same VN conpany,
Onee-sama no Sei Shori Mazo Benki
Masoluv
Kyuusei no Ori

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm having trouble running it even with locale emulator, any ideas?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
anyone else stuck on start menu listening to the music for a long while just because this music is from beautiful moment in monster girl quest? ;w;
anyone else scratched the table for a while the next time he heard another MGQ music inside the game?

Markarp

Jan 5, 2019
When i start the game, I only get a black screen and nothing else happens. I always get the same message: "Program TVP(KIRIKIRI) core / scripting Platform for Win32 stopped working." I am using Ntlea as my locale emulator. I've tried a lot of things but nothing has resolved the issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
When i start the game, I only get a black screen and nothing else happens. I always get the same message: "Program TVP(KIRIKIRI) core / scripting Platform for Win32 stopped working." I am using Ntlea as my locale emulator. I've tried a lot of things but nothing has resolved the issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
this is just what i got from google, so don't expect much from that -

"google DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer & install it, test the game, if it doesn't work then do the following - Go to Nekopara Vol.1 Folder > Right-click on nekopara_vol0 Application > Compatibility > Run Compatibility Troubleshooter > Try recommended settings > Test program (it will run the game and the problem will appear) > Click on "No, try again using different settings > mark the box "The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now" and press Next > "I don't know" > Test Program (Now the game should run fine) > Next > "Yes, save these settings for this program."

additionally you may try to run the game without Ntlea but with japanese locale in windows instead, you can enable it by writing region in start menu, Region Setting/Additional date,time & regional settings in top right/Region/Administrative/Change system locale... < pick japanese & do the reboot (with that, you will never need Ntlea for any japanese game, it will not change the language of windows but may change language of some programs which are set to "System Default" for language.)

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Why are they using Monster Girl Quest OST lol? I just open the game and the Alice theme 3 pop-up.

ZheroX92

Aug 26, 2019
Could anyone share the save game 100% (H-scene complete)?
I can't find it anywhere. I'd be really grateful. :)